2nd interview MelonDiaries =))

when did you start writing?

I started writing when I was in elementary. I used to write diaries and journals to improve that skill. It was until high school that I transcended into writing stories but I never stop writing my journals. :)

who did influence you? o whats your own motivation?

I'm a very shy person and I don't confined myself to people, even if they are close to me. Writing has been a tool for me to express myself in ways of words. I also draw, but not much people can understand the meaning behind it, so writing is another way for me.

when did you start joining wattpad?

I started joining wattpad on December last year, though i've known it for a while before that. how did you find wattpad (ex. thru a friend or gossips?)

I found out wattpad through my older sister. She reads a lot of stories there, and i got interest and read some of the book and then i was hooked. So far, how many stories have you done?

In wattpad, I have three. But I have written a lot of stories since High school, some of them I haven't finished, and some I've slowly neglected. Inspiration?

What inspired me to write was because of the idea of wanting to share to people my feelings and emotions through the stories I've written. What made me continue to write are my readers. Though I didn't have readers then, maybe my friends, but I love the feeling when someone understood what you wrote and can reflect on it. Its very life fulfilling, like you've done your works well. This what inspired me to write stories. But, my stories are inspired by the people around me and what I see or hear everyday. They help me make my story come to life and helps me create emotions on them. Favorite Genres?

I read a vast kind of genre, mostly there are always romance entangled in it. ;)

Tips in writing?

I really don't know what to say since i'm still new at this...

But, what help me the most when I write is keep it simple and real. Make your story somewhat realistic but still fictional. I hope that made sense.

Your idol author here at wattpad?

I have a lot...@juliequinn,@kirsty1000,@TalliRoland and more.. :)

What are their greatest works that you would recommend to others?

Made with love by Julie Quinn... Enjoying the Chase by Kirsty1000.... Miracles of the museum of broken hearts by TalliRoland... these I've just read recently.. :)

Closing remarks?

Thank you for@dyosangprinsesa for the interview and i really appreciate it. And to all my dedicated readers who never failed to rock my world... Thank you so much, you've always keep me motivated... and to my family, especially my little brother, who is very supportive in my writings, though he never reads... hahaha! and my friends for always being there every time, everywhere, though not physically present, your always there.. :)