3rd interview GrayceThomas0 =))

[author's note:] I have change the format if my upcoming and on going interviews. I'll change it in a talk show so that it'll be more realistic and so on . =)) Wanna try this interview? message me and become a fan. I'll just send the other instruction after you message me.

--

**camera rolls**

Interviewer: Goodmorning Ms.GraceThomas0, thankyou for giving us a chance to have an interview withyou. **Shakehands** So for the first and opening question of this topic is..

**What urges made you yourself join the writing industry? as far as we know few people are interested in this field.**

A: . i just had friends writing a lot of stories and i felt left out so i joined and i fell in love with writing!

Interviewer: Well thats an interesting answer of yours. Next question is,

**teens and children nowadays are kindda lazy when it comes to writing a journal or any article,whats your opinion or what do you think the causes are?**

A:ummm i don't get what you mean by that but i keep a diary? and i write daily.

Interviewer: if you'll be given a chance to advice alot of teens and children what would you say?

A:that they should quit wearing all that make up throw away the stuff in their vanity's because everyone one is naturally pretty! i would say i think kids should find more time to write instead of wasting there time in front of a tv. some people barely write and i hope that changes some day

Interviewer: When you hear the word write. Whats the first thing that comes into your mind?

A:hmm that's hard alot of things come to mind. mostly did i remember to lock and hide my diary from my brothers? lol

Interviewer: Have you ever thought continuing this after you graduate from school?

A:i want to be an actor or singer mostly but i will never give up writing! EVER

Interviewer:Favorite forte?

A:.umm if u mean music it's country and pop mostly any loud songs.

Interviewer: Tips when you're having a writer's block?

A: i sit in my favorite spot on my couch and read stories and write down things that to mind!

Interviewer: any last closing remarks? 

A:

Interviewer:WOW! All of your answers are fascinating! Glad to have an honor to interview you. Lets give a round of applause!! Please give a bouquet to Ms.GraceThomas0 for giving us a wonderful interview.

So guys, see you next time!

--