Chapter 20-

its unreal how many people have read this. there's so many other stories on here with tens of thousands of reads, but 3.5k is perfect for me! i love reading your comments, make me smile so much so thank you guys!

-Finns POV-

I watched her walk away. Turn the corner into the gate where she would fly home, 8,000 miles away. And I'm scared. Im scared that my delicate girlfriend will get hurt. She's mine now. I smiled to myself. Mine. I shook away thoughts of plane crashes, terrorists and exploding engines.

I turned around to face Alfie who had a concerned look on his face.

"Alright mate?" He said to me.

"Yeah, im fine" I gave him a small smile to reassure him, and myself, that I was okay.

2 days. I kept telling myself. All the way back to the apartment with the boys. But as soon as I got in the door I walked straight to my room. I sat on my bed and waited for the text from Zoey to say she landed alright. I knew I would be waiting a long time, it took almost 12 hours and eventually I found myself drifting off to sleep...

I woke up to a buzz and jumped for my phone. It was a text from Amy.. Shit. I thought it was Zoey. I glanced up at the clock on the wall. It had only been 2 hours. 6 more painful hours to wait. I looked angrily at the text.

-You're going to be sorry that you left me Finn. You're going to pay and your little girlfriend is too-

Fuck. I always knew Amy was a bit of a phsyco but shes never said anything like this before. Oh well. She probably didn't mean a word of it. 

Despite this, a part of me still worried.

-Zoey's POV-

Only 10 hours left of this stupid flight. I've always hated going on aeroplanes. Jess was asleep beside me, breathing heavily with headphones in her ears-the new Iron Man film still playing on the TV in the seat infront.

I leant my head back on the seat.

"Grr" I said quietly under my breath.

My foot tapped constantly against the bottom of the fragile aeroplanes floor. 

How long was this going to take?

I shut my eyes, thinking about the boy I had just left behind. My boyfriend. Finn Harries my boyfriend. I smiled through my anxiety. I couldn't wait to see him at home, back in London. Eventually, I drifted off into a deep sleep, filled with dreams of weddings, children and growing old.

My ears popped. Ouch.

Jess was wide awake beside me, dancing to some music she had playing on her iPod. It made me laugh. The experience that I had in LA had been amazing, but experiencing it with Jess had been so much better. We had gone out, partied, had nights in where we just talked and even had sleepovers on the balcony. She's my best friend in the whole wide world. Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun and somehow still looked perfect. 

I had chosen to fish-plait my long hair down the side of my neck, easy and practical. As for clothes, I went for simple black leggings and a loose fitting light blue top. Looking out the window now I could tell I would need to put a jumper on. Stupid England and its cold weather.

I stepped off the plane and let out a huge sigh of relief. Im home and I'm safe. We made our way to the luggage carosel and waited for my big pick suitcase to appear. After a teadious half hour wait, we were in the taxi and on our way home. 

Jess and I lived in apartments, one each on the same floor of the building. This was great as it gave us our own space, but we were only a second away if we needed eachother. We stayed together most nights anyway.