7

Hailey's pov....

*ring (doorbell)

I ran to the door and could not believe who I saw on my porch

I opened the door and there stood Ethan and Grayson. My nouth droped and I ran an hugged them. Hi Hailey they both said together Hi guys I said with a smile.

So r u ready to go Gray said
Yea let me just tell my mom im leaving . Ok theu both said
We all walked inside my hoise and I lead then to the kitchen. Theu both sat down at the breakfast bar and went upstairs.

Grayson's pov...

We walked in and sat at the breakfast bar. Hey Ethan doesnt Hailey look familiar I said yea bro she does he said she kinda looks like us too I said yea she does he said

Hailey's pov...

I walked up the stairs and went to go to ny moms room but the door was locked. I knocked and I heard a shuffle and then the door swung open.

Lisa's pov....

I was looking at the album again and just thinking to myself.

*knock knock

I heard the door and shut the album and put it under my pillow. I ean to the door and opened it.

Hailey's pov....

Oh hey mom sorry to interup but the twind r here No honey it fine do u need money she said uea and r u ok it looks like u werw crying I said honey im fine and here she said handing be a 50 dollar bill thanks mom love u love u too sweetheart.

I went down stairs to see the twins talking.

U guys ready I said yea Ethan tells (lol)
We walked our the door and into their jeep (a/n I know the twins cant drive yet but their still 15 bit I guess the jave their permets lol idk) Grayson oped the back seat door for me and then he got in the passenger seat. And Ethan drove us to the mall.

At,the mall

We got out and headed towards the entrence.
What,store do ya wanna hit first said Ethan I giggled and said I dont really care alright that,doesnt help at all haha so what store do u want to go to Gray he said I want to go get somthing to eat im littrly starving Grayson said Hailey u hungry too Ethan,asked yea I could eat,a hourse I said and giggled alright then its set our mission is ro feed the children Grayson yelled me and Ethan laughed

We walked in to this pizza place and I was not allowed to pay,for ny pizza Hailey we got this Grayson said yea ur only 12 Ethan said ok u have a point but ill be 13 in November I said they laughed,and paided. We sat,at,a booth and started to chat.

So Hailey whos tour favorite said Grayson with a smirk It me bro said Ethan well I cant decide a favorite I love u both so much I said abd smiled ok stop saying things that dont help Ethan said with a laugh bro stop Grayson said.

We finished eating and went into Clairs.

I went over to the earings and so did Ethan and Grayson oh thays right I forgot ur rlears were pierced ha I said they,smiled and we kept locking

We all ended up getting matching studs and Grayson got hotdog earings and Ethan for small hoops and I got angel wings.
We all walked together to the exit and got in the jeep.
Hey we should have a sleep over at,ur house said Ethan as he looked at,Grayson ok l call my mom and see if it ok

On phone with mom

Hello hi mom can I ask u somthing

Sure anything honey

Ok the twins want to know if we can have a sleep over

Yea sure hun that's a great idea

Thanks mom I love u see u soon

Love u too see u soon

End of conversation

She said yes!!! I yelled they smiled and yell Yeah out the window. We drove ofd to my house in the dark.

A/n hey guys thanks for reading I hope u liked it. Its a litttle long but oh well. And I will have a chapter of the sleep over soo.. yea. And I will update more and plz coment and vote. Oh btw srry I have a lot of typos my phone is stupid lol well bye thanks!!!!!