15

Hailey's pov...

Ow! I whisperd to myself. I looked around to,see where I was. oh of course im on the floor I said

That's right we were watching Netflix and I guess we fell asleep on the couch I said I shook my head and then I walked up the stairs.

Yawn. I jumped in my bed and checked instagram and twitter. I went to get up when my phone went off

Hello

Hey beauty queen how r u

Hey Nicky good how bout u

Good I was wondering if ya wanted to go to the mall

I would love to

Great ill be at ur house by 2

Ok love u

Love u too prinsess

I hung up and smiled at my phone. I looked at the time and my eyes widened. It was 12:30! I quickly got up and got in the shower.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair and curled it. I did my makeup and went to my closet. I put on jean shorts and a purple lace shirt then I put on my white convers.

I went down stairs and the door rang.

*ring

Comming!! I yelled ,I opened the door and practically jumped on Nick. Well hey babe he said hey boobear I said (Ik ik its really corny) ready to go he asked ready as every I said oh wait give me a sec I said ok he replied Mom i'm going out I yelled ok honey have fun see u soon she yelled back I smiled and Nick held out his hand and I tok it and we went in the back seat of Stephanie's car.

Hi Hailey! Hey Steph I said she smiled and we headed off to the mall.

Lisa's pov...

As Hailey left I ran upstairs and opened the photo album. My eyes started to water as I saw the picture of my family I once had.

I began to think about Hailey,

What is she gunna react when I tell her she has a loving and caring father. How is she gunna feel when I tell her about her siblings. What's gunna happen will everthing go back to the way it was when Hailey was born or is it going to be different...

I got snapped out of my thoughts when the phone rang

*ring *ring

Hello

Hi um... lisa

Yes this is she who is this

Um.. it's Sean

How hi

Hey I was wondering when we can meet up

Well Hailey's at the mall I can meet somwhere now

Perfect how about starbucks

Sounds good its just gunna be u and me right

Yea when we tell the kids

Ok see u soon

Bye

Bye

I hung up and ran down stairs and grabbed my keys and drove down the road.

A/n hey guys!! Thanks for reading! I wanted to say u mean all so much to me so thanks! I love this video I thiught it was hilarious lol . So plz vote and coment! I love u all so much and thanks for reading Bye!!!!