1. ;Chapter One;

UNEXPLAINED OUTBURSTS

Her long blonde hair was out and falling to just below her shoulder blades. She paused for a minute her eyes fluttering around the room as Ashton's  stayed glued to her every move.

"That would be Chloe Collins" Haliee Answered coolly. Ashton hummed slightly not wanting to miss Chloe's next move.

As if Chloe had heard her name she turned her head towards them locking eyes with Ashton for a split second, her face quickly resembling confusion her gaze quickly shifted giving a small grin. Then carried on sauntering to the "Collins" table.
Ashton's heart leapt had she just smiled at him? The way she gave him that side grin sent his whole body into a indescribable trance. "We're good friends" Haliee continued, Ashton's high droped as he realised she really hadn't smiled at him. I mean why would she, she barley knew the guy.

"Fit, huh? But we've all tried that one my friend and failed miserably" Connor nudged Ashton out of his trance trying to seem like he didn't care about Chloe's rejection; he did.

"Yep. Don't go there. It won't end well" James agreed chuckling.

Ashton nodded "Yeah, wouldn't dream of it" he spoke shaking his head trying to act as if he really wouldn't be thinking about it. All day.

Hailee and Molly had returned to a previous conversation which the Boys were indulged in. Ashton using the time to peek at Chloe, who had a frustrated frown on her face, it unnerves Ashton for a moment as he runs his hand through his hair; aspirated.

____________

"Okay your just here" Molly said, flashing Ashton a quick smile. Her eyes fixed on, his.

"Thanks, Mols" he said scratching the back of his neck unsure of wheter to hug her, just walk away. What?

They stood there for an awkward couple of moments Ashton staring at his feet, Molly whistling.

"Well I should go now," Molly said breaking the silence as she went in for a hug.

Ashton shoved his hand out to signal a hand shake a Molly blushed in awkwardness, not quite the encounter she was going for. Ashton realising his mistake blushed slightly, he wasn't a social person.

"Me too" Ashton quipped practically sprinting away from the tension.

He jogged to halt outside the lab marked Ms. Halt, Chem, D3.04. He pushed the door open practically slapping himself about his conversation with Molly. The class room was filled with a bunch of teenagers throwing paper planes and calling each other pricks. He chuckled under his breath one thing that stayed the same where ever in the world his mum would live was the teenagers were always dickheads that was an international trait.

Strolling up to the teacher who was currently popping blue capsules into her coffee trying to look discreet, another thing that never changed all the teachers either were popping pills, smoking, or a alcoholic. placing his large hands sharply on the corner of her wood desk, he introduced himself, "Ashton Irwin, I'm kind of ne--" she cut him of with a eye roll, barely managing to croak out her sentence "Yeah, yeah i know. Your the first new kind since well..." she began to drown off as Ashton tapped his fingers against the desk in impatience  "I.. was in rehab ..5 years ago So that makes it," she cut herself of. Blushing at the revolution of her vices. "Well anyways you can sit" her eyes travelled around the now calmed down room her eyes landed on the only desk with a free seat there she smiled pointing t the right hand 3 seat back table. Ashton smiled at nodded dragging his unwilling feet to the desk, he plonked down pulling out his pens all of which the ink had either exploded or run out. He shook his head in the act of pure habit, carelessness. The teacher coughed slowly drawing the class's attention as she began to explain electron shells and atom arrangement.