Chapter 3

-Marcel's POV-

This is very big news. Is she an original? Most likely. Maybe I can let her stay with me in mystic falls, and figure out exactly what she's capable of. How will I persuade her though?

-Aria's POV-

In case your wondering, no. I'm not going to see Klaus again. He's had a long time to get over me. I guess I'm over him too. I'm only going to mystic falls to meet a distant relative I overheard Gwen talking about.

Caroline Forbes.

I've never met her, but I heard them say she was in 'Mystic Falls'. I don't think the Mikaelsons would be here anyway, they're probably in New Orleans.
I woke up, the car no longer moving and suddenly becoming more comfortable and spacious overnight.
Wait.
I'm in a bed?
Did he kidnap me?
Did something happen I didn't hear about?

"Finally awake, were at a motel, I slept on the floor." He smiled, his eyes slightly red from lack of sleep. I felt grateful that he would sleep on the floor so I could be comfortable.

"You didn't have to do it that, you could have just lay beside me, it's not like we would have done anything anyway." I smiled.
"I'll keep that in mind." He winked making me chuckle.
He sat on the loveseat and patted the space next to him, gesturing for me to sit down.
"So you never really explained to me exactly what you are and what you can do." He pointed out.
"I told you, I'm a hybrid."
"What kind?" He asked.
"I'm not entirely sure," I mumbled not knowing what to say.
"You need to be careful around Mystic Falls, they have a council who want rid of the vampires." Be informed me.
"Are you staying here? In Mystic Falls I mean?" I asked.
"Yeah, I might stick around. Hey, have you got a place to stay?" He asked.

I really didn't think this through, did I?

"No, I don't," I admitted.

"If you want to, you can stay with me. I have three guest rooms here, I could use some company." He flashed a smile.

"Yeah if you don't mind, thanks." I smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We've arrived at Marcel's place.
I've decided I will start my search for Caroline tomorrow after I've explored around here a little.
"I'm going to get to know this place, I'll be back in a few hours." I hollered from downstairs.
Marcel came trotting down the stairs, frowning.
"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you? People around here know all about the supernatural." He asked.
"You can come if you want but I want to be alone for a while." I smiled politely.
"As you wish, call me every once in a while to let me know you're okay." He said, taking my phone from my coat pocket and adding his number.
"Okay, bye," I said, strutting out the door into fresh air.
When I exited the garden and walked into the centre of the estate.
"Okay. Where will I start." I whispered.

Once I get to know around Mystic Falls, I'll get bored quickly and most likely never really going out unless necessary.

Food is my only loyal comrade.

I walked in a random direction. Finding myself seemingly in town, near a school.

I noted I should probably start school to make myself seem as human and normal as possible. Caroline most likely goes to that school, I can ask around.