Chapter 10

-Chapter 10-

•Aria's POV•

I quickly tucked my hair up into a bun and threw on a black hoodie and some pyjama shorts and ran downstairs.

"How do you know Klaus?" I demanded.

I knew surely everyone with something to do with the supernatural knew of Klaus, but I wanted to know what they had done- what Elena had done to anger Klaus.

Not many people are stupid enough to annoy him and practically kiss the very ground he walks on to avoid his tantrums.

Something I will never do. Whether it lands me on the other side or not.

"Why are you so desperate to know?" Damon sneered.

"Because I want to laugh at how stupid you are to piss him off," I smirked.

"You were around during the time of Klaus, right?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah, was a total bore."

"Do you think you could give us any deep information we could use against him?" He asked hopefully.

"Depends on what you've already tried and what you already know," I said.

"We know about Mikael, Esther and they failed. Tried Elijah and Rebekah, and Kol is dead."

Kol is dead.

"Then I can't really help, but I will help where I can. Why is Klaus after Elena? I asked.

"Because she is the doppelgänger of the Petrova bloodline. Klaus was using her blood to create hybrids, but she's a vampire now and Klaus can't make any more hybrids and she had no more use to him. So he wants her dead."

"How and when did Kol die if you know?" I asked.

Damon looked at Stefan,

"He was trying to cut Jeremy's arm off, so Elena had no choice."

I may not necessarily like the family, but Rebekah and Kol are the only members of them I actually liked.

"No choice?" I laughed. "Where were you two during all this?"

"We were busy trying to follow the plan."

"To what? Kill him? What do you mean she had no choice? She had to of invited him in!" I spat.

"I'm not sure you're going to be helping us or Klaus," Damon said.

"I will never help him, it's just I was close with Kol and Rebekah." I sighed.

The front door opened and in walked Bonnie.

"I need to find a way to kill him before he gets to Elena."

"You're wasting your time. Even if you miraculously manage to kill him, he will always return. And when he does, he will stop at no end to brutally end each of your lives." I shook my head.