Chapter 2

What!? Seriously!? I can not believe what the hell dad had just told us, are we really going to have a place to stay!?

                "Wait, can you repeat that dad?" I ask again. "Well, my business partener Mr. Fred Levine heard about the news," dad continue playing on his keys with his index finger and I am eagerly processing each and every word he's going to say. "And he told me that he'll let us stay at their house, until I can earn money and move us to a new apartment." Dad told us slowly and clearly. This is real! This is literally real, of all the wishes I've been wishing lately the good news has been poured over my body feeling myself energized. It was literally amazing how my lucky stars heard me. Thanks to all the fairy godfathers and mothers listening out there sending my dad's business partner to help us. Trust me, I never want to sleep in a tight car with my family singing at night. I just couldn't. I look at Anna whose smiling right now and I didn't say a word but all I did was embrace her tightly. I think I even heard her complain because of my tight hug.

                "Jesus! You're crushing my ribcage and lungs! At the same time, squeezing my heart causing it to slow down the pumping!" She complained at me and I let her go. "Look smart ass, a tight and good embrace won't kill you, you know!" I slap her shoulder slightly. I guess this is it, I'll leave all my memories since I was a little on this old broken house. Also Mr. Cuddles and somehow, move on. Move to new house and create new memories. New, Funny, loving memories.

                "So, shall we go? He's actually waiting outside." Dad said and I just wipe away my tears of joy. I didn't even notice that I had them, that my eyes have been sweating all along. "Dad, what about Anna?" I ask dad. He turn around and look at Anna with an approving smile. Well, he never like Anna either. up until now... But I guess he already accepted the fact that Anna will always be a dragging wheel in this family no matter what. Because I'll drag her. Always. "We can give you a ride Anna. It's already 12:00 in the evening and it's cold." Dad told Anna and "let's not forget that I don't want my best friend to die because of hypothermia." I told her. But she shake her head like a stubborn child and smile at me. "Hey! It's okay! My house isn't that far you know that. Plus, I have flashlights." She had the two flashlights on her hand? She light up the other in front of me which blinded me for a split second. "See?" She ask me. And I still disagree.

           What if she gets in danger? Who'll protect her ass from all the villain? "But--- Anna..." Before I finish my sentence she look at me and smile. Really, she's creeping me up. Even though I hate her though I love her really... I still can't stop myself be worried about her safety way back to their house. "Don't worry! I'll be fine. I'm a good martial artist you know that right?" She ask me. And even though she's good at kicking balls, still... I won't let her. Heck, it's already 12:00 in the evening and if she won't let us drive her back home who would?

"Fine, I'll call Liam for you to stop worrying." Then I hug her. She really knows Me. "You know, I'm 20 and you shouldn't worry about me." Yeah right. The last time I check you forgot to lock the door of your house and was almost terrorized by the cat burglars. Though, it was just cats who take some few of her food. "Good. Now, I gotta go and see you at school soon." I told her.

                    As the car is still in running, I am currently listening to Ariana Grande's latest song one last time. Somehow, I want to make another remix about it here in my phone but I gotta save battery since it's only 45%. And if I drain my phone, it's either I'll go die in boredom or kill myself since I'm bored. I stare outside the window staring absend mindedly through the endless grass and roads and all.

                   Oh, I remember growing up on my old home. Those days where Mr. Cuddles and I play tea parties during Sunday in the beautiful green garden. And ends up Chris breaking the tea cups set because of his stupid soccer ball and his stupid playmates. Oh Mr. Cuddles. I don't know but somehow, my hands absent mindedly touch the black button that I am now wearing. I just probably miss him. Because he was the only playmate that I have when I was growing up, aside from grams and Anna. But its probably a good sign that I lost Mr. Cuddles. Like a new start for me not to go look for my comfort object when there's lightnings.