Chapter 5

People around me were staring like owls, huge eyes, neck somehow turned in my direction, and mouth hanging wide open. All of them wearing the same confuse look on their faces. Can I just somehow pause the time and take a moment to shout,

AWKWARD!

Cause, man, it literally is. "Hello?" I smile back at them but all of 'em still wear the same exression. I was suppose to walk away when the maroon door open and presented a man holding his fragile balls. He was wearing a black tee with ripped awesome jeans.

And I'm guessing his the man
who I lately, kicked his balls... I'm sorry.

"Fuck." He cursed, still holding his balls, looking at me. Oh, he's actually quite attractive. He has this strong jaw, stubble just like Michael's and has awesome green eyes. He just look like Michael, but much slimmer and somehow he has more features than the gay one. He even have tattoos on his arms.

"You..." He point his pointy finger at me, threatening me with his finger. "Okay?" I raise both my hands, and for the record, he's still holding his balls. Did I really hit his pets so hard that he have to touch them? Or did I dislocate his testicles? "Why the fuck did you kick me in the balls!?" He yelled at me loudly. Enough for everybody in the room to hear. Patsy's hands suddenly covered Lily's ears and Michael was also covering his little brother's ears with his hands. Fred gulp, while my mom and dad's faces are quite turning red or orange.

"How couldn't I kick your balls!? You scared the hell out of me!" I yelled back. He stand up, pointing at me again, giving me the deathly glares that most guys do when their testicles are maybe dislocated. "You could've just chill out! You don't have to hurt me! Especially my testicles." And this time, mom just literally fainted. Dad even have to help Chris steady mom. "Hey! I didn't hit you that hard. If you didn't startled me, I would've been more kind to you mister." I pointed my pointy finger back at him again. I heard Patsy mumble, "I won't have any grandkids anymore." And all I wanna do is apologize, tell her that its his son's fault why she won't have grand kids.

Hold your horses...

Did Patsy just said grandkids? So does that means that this man standing in front of me is his son!? Is she kidding me? "Well, if you aren't this kind of lady who panicks all the time then we can possibly be friends right now!" He fured back at me again. "Son," fred mumble. "Oh, so its all my freaking fault now!?" I ask back, "Yes! You're a bitch, you kicked my balls! What the fuck, its your fault!" Man, this man's mouth needs to be censored. "Son," Fred mumble again.

"Oh hell no mister! One, its all your fault. Why? Because you startled me!? I wouldn't be running, shouting and kicking your members is it wasn't because of you!" I forced back again, we were even suppose to (I guess) start a bloody WWE match, when Fred just didn't yell, "STOP!"

                  Both of us look at Fred. He was furious okay, his face is color red, and some of his nerves are clearly visible on his neck. His so angry that I can see his nose producing lava while his ears blow hot smokes. "Stop the two of you. Can I talk to you son?" Fred said, crossing his plump arms across his chest. I am so feeling embarrased right now. Like the way my parents look at me with, 'I need an explenation' expression while the kids stare at me like I am some monster from the movie Godzilla. Can't the earth crack open and somehow swallow me? Cause their stares just makes me regret about the things I've just said.

                    "Yeah sure." Adam told his dad. Both of them going somewhere private. While I am left in the living room with mouth wide open folks.