Chapter 6

Okay! So, this chapter is also unedited. I promise to edit them once the book is already complete. But without furthur explenations and unecessary remarks, here's the chapter 6. Enjoy!!!

                                               -A.J. <3

Chapter 6
Unofficially Yours

Do you know that feeling when you want to be alone and do nothing but to listen to your favorite songs and somehow head bang with the beat, but  someone interrupted you? Well, if not, its upsetting and its pisting me off. I was suppose to stay inside the guest room and have some The Beatles marathon when my beautiful parents barge me inside the guest room telling me that they have to talk to me. Without Chris, following behind them.

Lemme guess why my parents have to talk to me,

1.) I am being a bitch around the house.
2.) I kick Patsy's son. Specifically in his manhood.
3.) I stole the Beatles album.
4.) I just roam around the mansion entering some private property that I know I don't have a privelage of.

So, just take a lucky pick and neither sounds amazing. Because mom is so obvious that she's literally mad like a volcano inside. While dad, seemed upset.

                   "Hi guys." I wave my hand in front of them. Clearly, I am nervous. For, my actions haven't been that good the past one day and 10 hours. No, actually correct that. As far as I can remember, my morning Monday was so fine and amazing not until a guy popped up, that has the most annoying name to pronounce ever. Yes, he's name was Adam Noah Asshole Self-centered Bastard  Levine. My day would be fine, amazing and awesome if that leech just didn't pop out of nowhere.

                 "Really Jasmine. After all the misbehaviour, you'll just simply say, 'hi guys'?" Mom said, air quoting the hi guys. She place her arms across her chest, her eyebrows arching like a perfect hill. Well, mom only does turn on her bitch mode when she knows that I somehow, cross the line. And this time, I literally did cross the line for misbehaving, cursing and hurting someone. I stare at the cream colored carpet  mixed with the color of brown, that as if, its the most interesting and fascinating thing I've ever saw. I felt both mom and dad's stare dig on my skull. I got uncomfortable, so I place both my hands on my legs folding, unfolding the piece of cloth on my star desighned pajamas. Well, you really will get uncomfortable once your parents stare at you, and as if their stares are digging a huge hole on your skull and as if they can see what you are thinking. I don't even know if I should speak or not, they're both mad at the same time. How am I suppose to explain my side of te story to my parents when both are 'blaming' me for why Adam and I can't even be 2 meters close to each other. And even thinking about his messy hair, cute little smirk that he flashes when he makes fun of me, his amazing hot four packs abs makes me cringe.

           Are you sure about that?

          Yes I am. His gorgeous hair, cute--- I HATE HIM! Why wouldn't you get that.

You we're complimenting him lately though,

     Shut up! I just wish I can mute you for just once.

                 "What?" Dad ask me, causing me to snap out of my way too long train of thoughts. I raise my head to look back at them, still both mad.

                "What?" I ask innocently. Well, I really didn't have any idea what dad is talking. Maybe I have zone out the whole time when he was spreading some amazing, life inspiring homily. (Note the sarcasm.-A.J.) Aw, I could've wrote it.