//Chapter 7// irish cutie and messing about with Lou

*Scarlet's POV*

••••

I woke up to the blinding light and found myself in Louis' arms. He was cuddling me and I looked up at him.
"Lou" I whispered. "Lou..?" I whispered once more.
"Louis!" I said out loud in his ear. He jumped and fell on the floor screaming,

"WHAT?!"
I giggled and he was so confused. "That wasn't funny." He pouted. I smiles and got up from the bed, helping him up. I gave him a hug and he kissed my cheek.

Suddenly I felt myself falling onto the bed and Louis was the one pushing me. I wasn't sure what he was doing, and I wasn't sure if I should laugh or push him off me. He was over me and looked at me into my eyes. I tried to speak but nothing came out.

Out of shock I couldn't move or speak still. Louis was getting closer to my face, and I was panicking while laying on my back. He whispered to my ear,

"I just farted." And my face went red and he bursted out laughing. I punched his chest and pushed him off me, he stuck his tongue out to me and I stuck mine out back. We both laughed super hard I felt like I had a six pack! Hahaha!

"You made me panick I was too shocked to even move!" I screeched.
"Silly girl I wouldn't do that to you!" Louis said. I laughed but then stopped not sure weather to take it as a compliment or offence.
I decided to take it as offence and playfully punched his chest again in the same place.

"Hey!" I complained and his eyes went wide and he spoke suddenly.
" not that your not attractive, you are, I just wouldn't do you because your my best friend I mean you are do-able but-" I pretended to be offended by what he was saying then i burst out laughing and pet his hair.

"OH MY GOD LOUIS YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" louis smiled and tackled me playfully. I laughed so hard and spun him around. I tried to tickle him but he just picked me up above him. I tried to get him to let go but he wouldn't let go.

"LOUIS LET GO OF ME MY FINGERS JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO YOUR TICKILISH STOMACH. " Louis laughed so hard but never let go.
"IM NEVER LETTING GO. YOU'RE SO SMALL I COULD STEAL YOU IN A BAG. " louis shouted back, laughing. Louis suddenly made an evil face and smiled cheekily.

"louis.." Louis smiled even more when I said that and I knew what was to come but I was too tired from how much I fought back. "LOUIS NO! HAHAHA YOU CANNOT DO THIS LOU!" I laughed so hard and Louis paused and looked at me as he carried me over to the bag.

"I am swag master. Nobody here is called Lou or Louis. MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. he's gone. " I laughed at Louis and pretended to look worried. "SWAG MASTER WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LOUIS?! GET HIM BACKKKK! "

I screamed as I tried to fight back when Louis was trying to stuff me into the bag but I squirmed too much mwahahahaha!

Louis looked at me trying to keep a straight face, but a small laugh escaped his lips. And it soon turned into a huge laughing session between me and Lou.

"You two are cute together." I heared a strong Irish accent deep voice say. I jumped up and spun around seeing a blonde boy with blue eyes standing at the bedroom door.

"And you are?" I said coldly.
"Oh sorry scar, I never introduced you to my good mate. Ni this is Scarlet Green, my best friend. Scar, This is Niall Horan. "

I got up from the floor and smiled at Niall taking the Irish cutie's hand and shaking it as he pulled me into a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I laughed nervously and Louis kind of coughed "ahem, you two done there?" I noticed my face was red. Niall was so cute though. I am blushing, why am I blushing?
"Maybe because as you just said ' I'm so cute though'?" Niall smirked. I noticed he heard me. SHIT HE HEARD ME OH MY GOD.

"Yeah he heard you. " niall laughed at me and I felt myself blushing even more.

Louis started laughing and said "you two fancy each other or something?" My face went red and I punched Louis in the arm. I looked at niall, who's face was like a tomato.

I giggled and niall said "shut up Louis, its you two that look cute together." Niall smirked. I laughed and Louis said "did you not get it earlier when I said 'BEST FRIEND SCARLET' YOU POTATO " Louis screamed at Niall.

"Besides, I'm already...uhm..kind of sort of a little bit dating someone." I said shyly. Niall looked a bit disappointed I don't know why. Then Louis dragged me onto the bed and sat me down.
"KIND OF SORT OF A LITTLE BIT?" Lou screamed excitedly in my face. I smiled and mumbled a quiet "yeah".
.

.

.

" WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE? HAVE YOU KISSED? HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN? WHATS HIS NAME? WHERE DID YOU MEET? WHY-"
"I'm sorry to cut you off Louis but give me the chance to answer the goddamn questions!" I chuckled.

Before I said anything more I glanced at Niall who was standing there awkwardly. "Im sorry, I can go if you want?" He said quickly. I shook my head and looked at Louis who whispered "don't worry you can trust him".

I nodded at Lou smiling and he gestured to niall to sit next to him and we formed a circle on the bed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After half an hour of explaining, niall finally spoke as Lou gave me an 'oh my god' look and grinned.
" does his surname happen to be Styles? Harry Styles?" Niall asked. I was confused to how he knew his name, I was surprised. I nodded.
"How did you know?" Niall looked uncomfortable and hesitated.

"I just took a guess. Okay no, well we used to be friends but not any more. I guess we just grew apart. He's known around my area too, he used to date quite a lot of girls but recently he hasn't been dating any since his heartbreak. Your the first he dated since then I think."

*Niall's POV*

"I just took a guess. Okay no, well we used to be friends but not any more. I guess we just grew apart. He's known around my area too, he used to date quite a lot of girls but recently he hasn't been dating any since his heartbreak. Your the first he dated since then I think." I blurted out.
"You knew this guy? What happened between you guys then?" Louis asked me. I was uncomfortable with that question and decided against answering it. "As I said we just drifted apart." I lied. Louis didn't seem to buy it although he nodded but I was relieved he let it go anyway.

I must admit I was quite sad that scarlet was dating someone already. She seems so funny and nice and...hot. But that's not what I came here to do...that's not why I became friends with Louis. I had to get Scarlet through louis, but I was already starting to feel bad. I don't know if I can do it to her. I started rethinking my decisions.

UHOH WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NIALL?! COME ON NIALL! GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT EVEN THOUGH YOU PROBABLY DIDNT AND NOBODY READS ANY OF MY STORIES HAHA BUT TO ANYONE WHO DOES, THANK YOU!

EVEN THOUGH LITERALLY 0/7BILLION PEOPLE DONT
WHAT SECRET DO YOU THINK NIALL IS KEEPING? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU READ THIS LOL.

I'm updating quite often now, I'm feeling like deleting this story though cause it sucks. But I won't. Anyway, look forward to the next chapter!
P.s harry is in it
P.p.s scarlet finds out something about Louis.
P.p.p.s READ NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT.

VOTE PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD <3
Yasmina xxx