// Chapter 1 // running away from home and cute stranger

It all started when i ran away from home. My parents were fighting as always but this time i really couldn't take it anymore. I had to leave at least for a bit, its just something i had to do. I didn't care weather i was wearing appropriate clothes or not i just had to get out. I opened my bedroom window and jumped out landing on the cold concrete, a shiver ran up my spine and i ran. I ran like never before and kept running without stopping to even take my breath. i just had to get away and i didn't care what the consequences were. As i was running, breathing heavily, i finally stopped.

I didn't know where i was but it was quiet and i could see a park up ahead. I slowly walked towards it, inspecting it and saw that there was nobody there. That was good for me, i mean if you could only see what i was wearing. Bear-footed, bed hair, and i was wearing a night dress (of course from the night before). I calmly walked towards the park, trying so hard to keep everything in but it felt like i was trapped inside. I sat down on the wooden bench and stared at my hands thinking. After a while i heard a deep strong British voice that came from behind me.

"Are you okay, love?" it asked me. I was startled and turned around to see who it was, and oh my god he was the most handsome man I've ever seen. He started walking closer and closer to me and by the look on his face he looked concerned.

"uh... I'm fine." I replied lost in his beautiful green eyes. At that moment i forgot everything that happened back at home and even what i was wearing!

"well, if you don't mind me saying...you don't look too good to me. Can i help you?" my eyes met his emerald ones, and he stood in front of me staring at me as if he was reading my thoughts. I looked away embarrassed and not knowing what to say. The stranger messed up his brown curly hair and flipped it back stroking it to make sure it was okay.

"i-i don't know if you c-can..i'd rather not talk about it" i stuttered and look back down at my shaking hands. I felt his eyes staring at me.. burning into my skin, and he suddenly sat next to me on the bench.

"i'm only trying to help you, i know i might be a stranger to you but what will you lose if you at least give me a chance to help?" His voice croaked a little but i liked it. Anyway he was right. I wouldn't lose anything if i just told him, i mean after all who else do i have that i can talk to?

"I'm sorry. Its just my parents they-"

"oh its about parents. Tell me about it! mine are constantly arguing all the time" He cut me off and seemed to get upset all of a sudden.

"same thing with my parents! That's why i left my house! Because i couldn't take another moment of it." I felt something running down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly hiding my emotions.

"is that why such a beautiful girl was sitting alone in this state alone?" he looked at me and i hesitated not replying. He spoke again,

"I'm harry by the way. Harry Styles."

Heyyy guys..uh im new to writing stories this is my first.. i hope you like it :)

What do you think will happen between them?