// Chapter 4 // louis finds out

"Its time to go crazyyyyyyyy!" i heard a voice from behind me.

"shut up Louis! everyone's staring!" i was serious. he looked around and jumped on top of a table.
"I DON'T CAREEEEEEEEEE!" He shouted it, put his hands together and started shaking his bottom. I laughed so hard i cried. i couldn't even breath. He smirked and jumped off the table.

"finally i forced a laugh out of you" he sat beside me and looked up at me. I looked away and the smile disappeared from my face. i started playing with my fingers.

"whats wrong Scar? i know somethings wrong i can see it in your eyes." i glared at him nervously.

"im fine haha.." i laughed nervously trying to look fine.

"come on Scar, you tell me everything." he looked at me again and i looked back down at my hands. he held my hands in his big warm hands and sighed.

" whatever it is, i'm here for you." those words made me feel special. I haven't felt special in a long long time. And thats what he made me feel. Louis looked at my wrists and shrieked at what he saw. My eyes went wide and i pulled away quickly getting up and taking my bag. He grabbed my arm and looked straight into my eyes.

"what...why- i..." he seemed lost for words and i couldn't help but crash into him for a hug and i bursted out crying. I felt his hands rubbing my back and breathing heavily.

" I'm sorry" i mumbled and he pulled away putting his hands on both my shoulders.

"You promised me you would never do it again. You said-"

"i said i'm sorry Louis!" i interrupted him and looked down at the floor. He put his hand on my chin making me look up into his eyes.

" Okay, it's just... I care about you scarlet, you know that. lets go somewhere nice eh? lets hmmm lets watch a movie" he smirked at me waiting for a reply.

" since when do you want to watch movies with me, you're always watching your football" i chuckled.

"not now. now i must be here for my best friend right?"

"right." i looked at him and smiled at him, he returned the smile.

***

"well that was nice." i heard him say. i groaned and he looked down at me. my head was on his chest and i could hear his heart beat and it was getting faster.

"Louis?" I looked up at him.

"y-yeah" i stared at him and i could hear his heart beat getting faster and faster.

"do i... make you nervous?" His eyes went wide and he opened his mouth to speak then closed it again.

"pfft no. thats ridiculous" he looked at me and fake smiled, getting up leaving me alone on the couch.

"I gotta go, this was nice though" he was walking out the door,

"Louis!" i called.
"Ill text you scar!" He called back and was out of sight in a split second. I didnt understand. something was up with Louis. He never acted like that. Oh well i guess thats just my crazy best friend. I giggled to myself. I got up and walked around the house, wondering what to do when i heard my phone make a noise. i went over to the couch and picked it up. it was a message.

-Hey! its harry, i figured it out like you said :)

My eyes went wide and i looked down at the phone again to make sure what I read was true. yep it was. i giggled.

-You are one creepy person haha :) , how did you find it?

How did he find it? i dont know. i thought he's forgotten all about me by now.