// Chapter 3 // the curly day-dream is back

"Scarlet get up! " i heard my mother shouting from downstairs.

i groaned and almost fell asleep again when i felt something licking my face. I opened my eyes quickly and saw my dog dribbling all over me.

"Max get off me!" i screeched and he ignored me and dragged me off my bed, growling. i fell to the floor, annoyed.

"fine I'm up! what do you want? its Saturday." My mum walked in and smirked.

"you have a visitor. He's cute" i groaned.

"who is it? i don't know anybody." i was confused.

"come downstairs and see, Scarlet" i sighed and mumbled 'fine' as she walked out the room.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my hair. I opened my wardrobe and took out black skinny jeans and a white vest top that had a minion on it. i put them on and some socks on and skipped downstairs to see who was 'the visitor' and- wait is that- i was shocked how did he find me?

"well hello Scarlet." He greeted me grinning showing his dimples.

"oh my- you're um.. Harry right?"

"yep. the guy from yesterday" he seemed proud of himself.

" how did you-"

" I forgot my blazer with you and it has some important things in them... i had my ways of finding you." He looked to the floor and i could see him hiding a smile.

"oh yeah! I'm sorry. I'll go get it for you. Just- uh.. wait there" I stumbled across a pillow that was on the floor (i don't know why it was there) and i heard him laugh. i went over to the couch and picked up the clothing he had forgotten.

"here you go." i handed it to him and he kept staring at me. I felt blood rush to my face and i instantly knew that i was blushing and i looked away. His eyes went wide and he looked shy for a minute.

"thank you. would you like getting a cup of coffee sometime or-"

" i don't even know you" i chuckled. why would he want to go out with me?

" I'm sorry your right i-i should go-" He turned around to leave but i stopped him.

"but-" i carried on, he turned to face me and i could see he had hope in his mysterious Emerald eyes.

"i would like to get to know you. i mean there's no harm in that right?" He chuckled and a huge grin spread across his face showing his dimples. Gosh i wanted to poke them so bad!

"when? Where? What time?" he seemed excited, i didn't understand why. I wasn't even pretty, and i'm sure i am boring. oh and i have no friends. except my best friend Louis but that was about it.

"How about now cutie?" i said under my breath and i realized he heard what i said! my eyes went wind and he grinned like an idiot.

"now would be good. cutie." he smirked

"i'll go put on my shoes..." i stumbled to my room, put on my converses my earrings and put some Victoria's Secret perfume on. It was my favorite perfume. Skipping down the stairs expecting him to be there but he wasn't.

"i knew i-"

"BOO!" i jumped and almost fell but there was Harry and he caught me.

"hahahahaha i guess you get scared easily!"

"you cant just DO that to someone!" i almost screeched.

"i just did." he gave me a cheeky smile.

"so why did you end up grounded?" i laughed taking a sip from my coffee.

" because i came home and i was drunk. and with a girl" My jaw dropped and he chuckled at my facial expression.

"you were only 13?! wow, i guess you were bad" i giggled and started tying my hair up in a ponytail because of the wind. We stopped our tracks and he stared at me and grabbed my wrist.

"why don't you leave it out?" he asked staring into my soul.

"oh haha... i-its always in m-my face" i stuttered nervously.

"keep it out, i like it." He let go of my wrist and licked his lips. Gosh that was sexy.

So i left my hair down... he said he liked it. i caught myself smiling at him and he returned the smile.

It was getting dark and Harry was walking me home. It was a long day, but i enjoyed it.

"can i ask you something?"

" shoot " i said confidently.

"why do you always stutter when i look into your eyes"

"i only do that when I'm nervous and-"

"so i make you nervous?" he interrupted and looked into my eyes again. my eyes went wide and i looked away.

"y-you wish" i stuttered again. damn it!

"you did it again!" He smirked and his eyes twinkled. I playfully hit his arm and giggled. He shook his head and smiled. We stopped, it was the end of the line. Time for me to go back inside!

"Thank you for a wonderful night Scarlet." he looked straight into my soul and our hands touched. i was lost for words.

"no thank y-you" i stuttered again. why did i keep doing that!? My face went red.

"i guess i better go inside now." i smiled a little and was about to knock on my house door when he grabbed my wrist.

"I want to see you again, Scarlet Green." His face was serious and every time i looked into those eyes i got lost in them. He stroked his curly hair and looked back at me.

"Give me your number." he said.

"well, you figured out where i lived, which was not creepy at all... so i think you can find out my number clever boy" i giggled and gave him a small brief hug then spun around to enter my house.

Hey guys! xx i hope you liked this chapter... I tried my best i hope u like it :) stay awesome xx