// Chapter 2// prince charming

"I'm Scarlet. Nice to meet you, Harry" I repeated his name in my head.

Harry. I really wanted to ask something but I don't know if it's the right time... how did he find me, did he follow me?

"why are you here?" i asked curiously, i mean why was he here? we were basically strangers.

"Sorry?" Harry seemed offended by the question, and i didn't understand why. we didn't even know each other.

"I'm sorry, i don't mean it in a rude way...forget it i guess i'm just confused." I dropped the subject and i was glad he did too. I noticed he suddenly looked at my feet, i twitched because i get really uncomfortable when someone looks at them.

"why are you bear foot?" He seemed confused, and i couldn't help but stare into his eyes. They were just too...beautiful! They kind of twinkled a bit. hmm. that was interesting. I realized at once he was staring right back at me, waiting for a reply.

"oh, uh... i just didn't have time. i had enough of my mum and dad and i had to leave as soon as i could." I said remembering what i was wearing. Crap! i forgot all about what i was wearing!

"i know how it feels. Shouldn't you get back home now? it's freezing! Here, you can take my jacket."

He took of his blazer and put it around me. It was cold, and as soon as he put it on me i smelt a nice manly scent. mmmm.

"I cant go back home." i said with no emotion.

"why not?"

"because i want a break from my parents"

He stood up and stretched his hand out for me to get up. i took it.

"Would you like to go somewhere...warmer? where we could talk?" he asked quietly

"yeah that would be better" He nodded and asked if i was comfortable walking like that.

"you mean bear foot? no I'm not comfortable. actually I've changed my mind. I'd like to go home, I need to get some rest." He nodded his head understanding.

"will i get to see you around?"

"yeah. i hope so. thanks for the chat, Harry."

"no problem, Scarlet. see ya around"

" see ya"

I rung the door bell of my house to see my mother opening the door worriedly.

"SCARLET?! what happened to you?!" I was freezing and no longer could speak from my shivering. my mother made way for me to walk in and sat me down on the couch.

"i'm going to make you some tea" she scurried off to the kitchen and i realized i still had that guy's blazer. what was his name? oh yeah Harry. i didn't want to talk to my mother so when she returned with the tea, i took it and went upstairs to my room, wrapping the blazer tighter around me. I stepped into my bedroom and sipped from the tea.

"ouch!" it burnt my tongue so i left it next to me, to cool down. i noticed steam coming out of the bathroom, i got up to see and it was a nice warm bath ready for... i don't know and i don't care but i was going to get in that lovely warm bath. i took off my night dress and settled in the lovely calming bath.