Ash x Misty

Ash P.O.V

It was my birthday and mom insisted on having a party. I didn't like parties mainly because everyone got wasted. I was in my room until Misty burst in. "Ash c'mon have some fun", she says giggling. "No Mist, just go away", I say. She goes over to me and starts to kiss me. I kiss back and i feel myself getting hard. "What a naughty boy", she whispers taking her clothes off. She's left with only her lacey white panties and a matching bra that can hardly fit her breasts in there. She noticed I was staring at her boobs and picks my hand up and gets it on top of her left boob. I rip her bra off and do the same to her panties. "Someone's being really naughty", she whispers turning me on. I grip both her breasts and earn a moan from her. "Ash...i...um...so..good", she moans kissing me. I kiss back and stick two fingers in her hole. She let's out a scream but then starts to moan again. I start sucking on her right nipple and pinch the left one. She pulls away and gets my pants off. She then seductively takes my boxers off showing my penis. She takes it all in and starts to suck. I get a hold of her hair and shove her face into my manhood. She keeps sucking and licking the tip which makes me cum in her mouth. She swallows it all and lays on the bed. "Do what you please with me Master", she says. I start to please her by licking and biting her boobs. Then I go down and start to lick her womanhood. She moans uncontrollably and then I get on top of her. "Ash fuck me now", she yells. I stick everything into her and she yells. I keep trusting rapidly and then get out of her. "Why did you stop", she says. I get a condom box which had been a birthday present from Gary and put one on. She nods and lays down again. I trust angrily as she keeps telling me to slow down. "You've been a naughty girl and now you will pay", I say as I forcefully stick my whole length into her vagina. She cums all over the bed and I spank her ass. "Bad girl", I hiss. "I'm sorry Daddy, what do I do for my bad behavior", she says. She doesn't wait for an answer and starts sucking on my balls and dick. We kept going the whole night. I fucked her in every single hole so she would learn not to disappoint me. "I love you Ash", she moans sexily. "Me too my little slut", I say kissing her hard one last time.