May x Norman

May P.O.V

I was in my room by myself. My mom and Max were shopping and my dad was in his room. My phone vibrates. I'm sooo horny and your mom isn't home. It was my dad. Wtf dad, I text back. Come to my room NOW, he ordered. I get up and walk to his room where he's pleasing himself. "Come here May", he whispers huskily. I go over and without thinking I start to strip my clothes off. "There's a good girl", dad says. I lay down next to him after I'm fully naked. "May, I want you to suck my dick", he says. I nod and go over to his dick but he stops me. "No May, I want to record this", he says getting up. He sets up a camera directly in front of us. "Now you can be a slut", he says sitting down. I get on my knees and start to suck. What's wrong with me, this is my dad,I think. I stop and say,"This is wrong dad". "Oh so you want to stop huh", he yells. "No Daddy", I reply stuttering. "Good, now keep going", he replies. I keep doing that for 20 minutes until he starts to touch my body. I moan and i keep moaning which is turning my dad on. He starts to finger fuck me and then licks my clit and boobs. I cum all over his face when he licks my clit for the 3rd time. He licks again and I keep moaning and screaming with pleasure. He gets directly in front of my hole and puts a condom on. He then thrusts into me slowly. "Faster dad, mom and Max could be home any minute", I yell. He nods and rams himself into me. I let out a cry of pain and pleasure. "Dad, please do it again", I beg. He nods and keeps doing it over and over again getting our cum all over the bed. "Clean up, mom will see this mess", I moan sexily. He nods and starts to clean up and i help. Every time I would bend down he would spank my ass. "Your mom is going on a trip for two weeks", he says. "Great, we can keep doing this", I say putting my body against his. "There's a good girl", he moans squeezing my boobs one last time.