Dawn x Paul

3rd person P.O.V

It was a hot summer day. Dawn decided to go to the beach where she saw a familiar face. Someone she wouldn't expect to see at the beach....Paul Shinji. He was wearing black swim trunks and was shirtless. Dawn found herself staring at his chest. Paul hadn't noticed her yet. And then he saw her. "Troublesome", he muttered. "Um...hi Paul", she says smiling. He turns around and started to swim away. She followed him and he went to a random island. He just laid there near a palm tree and sighed. And then she tripped. And landed on top of him. "What the hell", he yelled. "I...um....sorry....i...um", she babbled. "Get the hell off of me, we're in a weird position", he mumbled. Dawn was on top of him, their faces a few centimeters away from each others. And then she decided to kiss him. He was shocked but kissed back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his arms were hugging her close. The kiss soon became passionate and Dawn felt Paul getting hard which freaked her out. "Ahhh", she yelled slapping him. "What the hell Dawn", he yelled. She blushed and mumbled a sorry. "It's fine....why the hell did you kiss me", he growled. ".....i...um...love you.... why did you um...you know", she whispered blushing. Paul's tan face went red with embarrassment. "...so do we um...continue",Dawn stammered blushing. Dawn didn't wait for an answer, she kissed him almost immediately after she asked. Paul kissed back, his arms going to her petite waist. The kiss got passionate and Dawn tugged at the waistband of Paul's swim trunks. Paul stiffened up but removed Dawn's bikini bottom and then her bikini. Dawn removed Paul's trunks and boxers, blushing at her own sudden actions. This being her first time, she was really nervous, not sure what to do. Misty and May had told her about it but she didn't expect her to lose her virginity to Paul! Paul left kisses all over her neck, chest and stomach area. Dawn moaned with pleasure at the touch of his soft lips. Paul smirked going down to her pussy. He ate her up and Dawn just kept moaning turning Paul on. Dawn looked at Paul's erected member and stuck it in her mouth. She sucked hungrily, making Paul moan constantly with pleasure and joy. "So you like that", Dawn asked sexily while playing with the tip of Paul's member. Paul nodded and Dawn said,"Well I'm tired of that....time to go to the main event". Paul told Dawn to get in a dog position for anal sex. Dawn nodded and felt Paul's cock poking her entrance. He slowly thrusted into her. "HURRY UP", Dawn yelled. Paul speed it up until Dawn was screaming with pain and pleasure. "KEEP GOING....PAUL...I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA....AHHH", Dawn yelled as he released his hot seed into her. "Love you Paul...", Dawn whispered passing out. "Love you too Troublesome", he whispered back.

Enjoy this lemon! Oh and I'm accepting request if anyone wants a specific lemon. Can be pokemon x character or reader. Or anything, I don't mind so yeah