Dawn x Drew

Dawn P.O.V

May is visiting Ash,Brock and I again. This time she's bringing her friend/rival Drew. I change into a white and pink shirt with a black vest on top of that,pink skirt,black knee length socks,pink boots,my normal scarf and a pink clip in my hair. "There...I'm ready",I whisper to myself. "Hey Dawn,ya ready to go",Ash says as I come out of my room. "Yeah,let's go",I reply. "Great,they're meeting us at the Pokemon Center which is a few minutes away",Brock says leading us out of the forest. Within minutes we get there,where May is talking to a guy with green hair. Must be Drew. "Hiya May",Ash says smiling at the brunette. Her outfit had changed again and her hair was longer. "Hi Ash,Brock,Dawn",she says. Drew waves at us and I find myself blushing. "Hi I'm Dawn",I say akwardly. "Drew",he says looking away. God this guy is so hot. Later at night I can't sleep. The only thing or rather person I can think about is Drew. I get up and run out of the Pokemon Center. I need to go buy something. I return 10 minutes later and change in my room and then walk to Drew's room. I turn the doorknob. "Yes! It's not locked",I mutter. I get in and close the door slowly. I get in bed with Drew and cuddle into his chest. He wakes up alarmed. He turns his head and looks at me. "Shhh",I whisper getting on top of him. He stiffens up and says,"Dawn,what're you doing." "Don't worry, keep calm and I'll solve everything",I whisper kissing him. He kisses back and i lick his bottom lip and he opens his mouth and i insert my tongue making the kiss more heated than before. He slips my shorts and panties off with ease and inserts 3 fingers into my womanhood. "Is that what you wanted",he asks breaking the kiss. I nod and rapidly take his clothes off. He takes my tank top off leaving me in a pink bra. He takes my bra off and starts licking around my breasts. I start to moan and he then starts to bite the nipples making me wet. I get off the bed and on my knees. I insert his dick into my mouth,sucking on the tip. He closes his eyes and let's out a moan. I insert the rest of his length into my mouth and suck until he releases his warm cum in my mouth. "I'm ready",I blurt. He nods and i get on the bed. He positions himself infront of my womanhood and thrusts slowly. Then aruptly I get up. "What's wrong",he asks frowning. Inside my shorts was a condom and i handed it to him. "You don't need me getting pregnant do you",I tease winking at him. He smirks and puts the condom on. Then he begins to thrust,but faster than before. "OH DREW,UHH FUCK ME NOW DADDY...I NEED YOU INSIDE ME,UHH",I yell digging my fingers into his shoulders. He goes in deeper until we climax. "I love you Palm Tree",I whisper collapsing on the bed. "Me too",he whispers back getting next to me. The next morning when we're getting breakfast May says,"Couldn't have you guys been a bit more quiet." "What are you talking about",I stutter. "About the 'Oh Drew, uhh fuck me now daddy...i need you inside me,uhh'",she says giggling. "You guys heard",Drew asks blushing. "I think everyone did",Ash says sweatdroping. "Yeah I woke up to Dawn screaming your name",Brock seconds. My face heats up and i bury my face in his chest. "I still love you",he whispers with a laugh. "Me too",I mutter closing my eyes.