Ash x Dawn

Ash P.O.V

We were walking through the forest until something catches my eye. Dawn bending down. I see she wears no panties. I smirk as she keeps looking for berries. I push her to the floor and she says,"What the hell Ash". I can also see her nipples....no bra. I start to undress her as she she undresses me. "Wow you're pretty big Mr. Ketchum", she whispers playing with her boobs. She was really turning me on. I jump on her and she falls. I start attack her breasts and her clit. She gets my manhood and plays with it as I keep biting her nipples. "Ash--oh----keep going", she moans sexily. I bite her boobs forcefully and massage them. I flip her on her back where I start to lick her ass. She moans uncontrollably while saying, "Ash just fuck me already". I reach into my pockets and get a condom out. Girls always wanted to fuck me so why not. I could always use some quick sex after battling. I trust into her as she moans which makes me hornier than before. I just trust everything into her small vagina which makes her scream. I see tears in her eyes but I don't care, she let out the beast in me. "Ash--please stop, you're hurting me", she says crying. "No, you bitch, maybe you should start wearing bras and panties". She keeps crying quietly then 10 minutes later I get out of her. "Suck my dick", I order. She bends down and tries to put it all in her mouth. She gags multiple times which pisses me off. "Do it right", I growl. She keeps trying but gets nowhere. "God, May was better than you", I growl angrily. After a few minutes of trying she gets it right. "Oh--Dawn you're better than May but not better than Misty", I yell. I grab her hair and push her face into my manhood. She almost chokes on it but I don't care. I cum multiple times in her mouth and she swallows it all. I let her go so I can lick her wetness again. She keeps moaning. "Dawn are you a whore", I ask. "No, I'm a good girl", she stutters. "I'll ask again are you a whore", I growl. "Yes, I'm a whore, I sometimes let strangers fuck me all night long and I win contests like that sometimes", she cries. I nod as I kiss her softly while finger fucking her.