Nurse Joy x Brock

Brock P.O.V

"Nurse Joy marry me", I yell before Misty yanks my ear and drags me away. I let out a growl. "Oh please Brock she doesn't like you", Misty snaps. "Your just jealous", I snap back. "Haha yeah about that Ash is way bigger than you", she says laughing. I walk off to my room where a naked Nurse Joy lies on my bed. I get hard right away and go over to the naked beauty. "Like what you see", she asks touching herself. I take my clothes off leaving myself in boxers. "Fuck yeah I like what I see", I say trapping her in a kiss. She lets my tongue in and our tongues have a battle until she breaks the kiss. She slides off the bed and slips my boxers off. She takes my erected member and kisses it passionately. "Oh...keep going....oh...that feels...good", I moan. She takes it all in and her head bobs up and down as she sucks on it. Then she takes her breasts and puts my member in between them, squeezes and after a while I cum all over her breasts. "Now it's your turn to please me", she says seductively. I lay her on the bed and stick my tongue in her womanhood. I keep licking until she cums. Then I start biting, massaging and pinching her breasts. "Oh....ah...keep...going...don't....stop", she moans. I leave kisses all over her body as she keeps moaning. "Now you are bout to scream my name", I say positioning myself infront of her hole. I stick my member in her small hole and thrust rapidly. "Brock....I'm gonna....I'm gonna...I'm cumming", she yells. "Me too", I say as we both cum together. "Ahhhh, what's next Master", she says standing up her breasts bouncing up and down. "Get on all fours", I order. "Yes Master", she says getting in a dog position. I thrust my member in there and then stick it in her mouth. "Suck like the whore you are", I say groping her ass. She nods and soon she's kissing it passionately not stopping at all. She keeps kissing my dick until I cum all over her face. "Will you marry me now", I ask smirking. She kisses me, her nipples brushing against my chest. "No but you can use me any time, just call and I'll be there", she whispers breaking the kiss and putting a piece of paper in my hand. "How about tonight", I ask. "I'll be up all night long", she whispers as I give her boobs one last squeeze.