Gary x Misty

Gary P.O.V

As I walk down the hall I catch sight of Misty talking to Dawn. I walk over and say,"Hey girls". Dawn smiles flirtatiously at me while Misty waves. I don't want you Dawn I want Misty, is what I wanted to say. "So Gary what did you want, the bell is about to ring", Misty says. "I'll tell ya later", I say as I walk off. After school when almost everyone is gone I get in my car as it starts to rain. I see Misty and i pull over. "Yo Mist hop on", I say opening the door. She nods and gets in shivering. I hand her my jacket and she takes it. "I'll take you to my house, then when it stops raining I'll drive ya home", I say praying that she agrees. She nods and calls her sisters to let them know. As soon as we get to my house I make sure no one is home. 'Yes, I can I have my way with Misty now', I think. "Uhhh, Misty you can put a robe on and I'll wash your clothes", I say. "Thanks Gary, where's the bathroom", she says. She goes into the nearest one and five minutes later she hands me her wet clothes. I go to the wash room and raise an eyebrow when I see that Misty wears thongs. I go back to see Misty laying on the couch. "Oh Gary what did you want to tell me earlier", she asks when she sees me. I bite my lip and rip the robe in half showcasing her gorgeous body. "Gary what the hell", she yells trying to hide her body with a pillow. "Don't be shy Misty, I'll go gentle with you", I whisper seductively while nibbling on her ear. She stands there frozen and the pillow falls showing me her huge breasts and her appetizing womanhood. I carry her to my room where I set her on the bed. I start to get naked, only leaving my boxers on. I lay on top of her as I start to kiss her. She kisses back and i take one of my hands and set it on her boob. I squeeze and do the same to the other boob. I stop kissing her and I start to please her by biting and massaging her big boobs, licking her clit and finger fucking her. I make her suck my dick and balls as punishment for being shy back there. "Oh Misty you give awesome blowjobs", I moan after she sucks the life out of my manhood. She smirks and positions herself in front of my length and then hands me a condom. I go inside her as she moans and cums all over the place. After a good while of having sex I play with her some more. "I love you Misty". "Same", she moans.