Chapter 4: The Contestants House

Hanna: The black SUV I was riding in came to a hault. I got out to see a huge house in front of me. I walked in. Once again I was rooming with Cher Lloyd. "Hanna!" she screamed once I reachee the room, "We are going to have so much fun!"

"Haha!" I said, "You know it!" Then someone knocked on the door.

"Hey," Liam said.

"Hey," I said, smiling.

"Oh. I just rememberer I have, um, something to grab," Cher said.

"You mean there's more?" I asked, pointing to her stack of bags.

"There becomes more and more the time he spends in here," Cher said, pointing to Liam. I rolled my eyes as she snuck past him.

"Does she like not like me or something?" Liam asked.

"She wants to give us privacy," I said. Liam nodded.

"So you made it through," he said.

"Yeah. Appearently singing Jordan Sparks gets you through," I said.

"I'll have to remember that," Liam said. I smiled.

"So whats up?" I asked.

"Mainly trying to get away from the rest of the guys. Louis was, um, butt bouncing on the bed. Then he hit his head on the ceiling," Liam said.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"He's Louis. He could have chopped his head off and he'd be okay," he said, laughing. I laughed too. 

"Wait your saying he isn't already headless?" I asked, smirking. Liam laughed. 

"So, um, I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date with me," Liam said, turning serious. 

"Um, I guess," I said. 

"What do you mean you guess," Liam said. 

"I just want to be careful, that's all," I said. Liam smiled. 

"I can do careful," he said. Then he hopped away. 

"Did Liam just ask you on another date?" Cher asked, peeking her head in nearly instantly. 

"Yeah," I said, smiling. I put on a strong face, but on the inside, I was melting.