Chapter 8: Makeovers

Hanna:     We all were awaken early the next due to something very special. Makeovers. If you asked me, it was probably the coolest part of being on the show. Getting yourself to look like the star you want to be. The girls were up at hair first.

"What are you hoping they do with your hair?" Cher asked, beeming from ear to ear. 

"I'm hoping for maybe some curls. Although I wouldn't mind totally staright either," I said, "Maybe some bangs." 

"I'm hoping for something that leaves my hair long, something I can still play with. You know, easy but pretty," Cher said. I noddded. 

We got to the makeup area to find a bunch of stylists against mirrors. We were assigned our stylist and we headed to them. "Alright Hanna. Here we go," my stylist said, "We're going to start off by giving you these extentions." She held up a set of deep brown extentions, which were perfectly straight, that matched the tone of my hair perfectly. I just closed my eyes as she weaved them, then secured them with a hot glue. "Next we're going to add some very light brown highlights, then a little bit of blond," the stylist said. I left my eyes closed, not wanting to know. I felt the sticky substance in my hair before it was wrapped into foil. This took a while, in which time I decided to open my eyes and play a game of Angry Birds on my phone. I had nearly finished a board when the stylist finally finished blow drying my hair. "Are you going to look at it?" she asked. I looked up, and staring back at my was someone who's hair appeared perfect, shining and glossy. The hair had a perfect dimension. "We might choose to curl your hair every now and then, but for now this is all were going to do with it. 

"Thank you," I said. The stylist laughed. 

"Of course," she said. Then I hopped out of my chair and nearly ran back to my room. 

Liam:     The guys were all up next. With Niall they brushed bleach through his hair to make him a perfected blond, Zayn they shaved the sides and let his hair do a swoop to the side. Harry they permed, and Louis and I got side swoops. I watched carefully as the stylist showed how she was cutting it at an angle and how she put some cream in it to "bring out the shine". I let her fingers do all the work. Then she looked at my face. "I'm going to give you some acne treatment to make sure you never break out," she murmured. She handed me a bottle of clear liquid. "Put this on every night before bed. 

"Okay," I said. She smiled, examining me. 

"You're a very good looking boy. My own son would be jealous," she said. 

"Thank you," I said. 

"So you've done this before?" she asked. 

"Done what before?" I asked. 

"X-Factor," she clarified. 

"Partially. When I was fourteen," I said. 

"I see. Well, good luck," she said. 

"Thank you," I said, hopping out of the chair. 

"Don't forget your acne serum," she said. I walked over and grabbed it. "Every night," she instructed. 

"Yes ma'am," I said. She smiled. 

"Good boy," she muttered. I smiled and left the room.

***********************************************************************************************

Hanna:      After Liam came back, I went over to his room to show him my new hair. I knocked. 

"Hey," Liam said as he opened the door, "Wow."

"You like?" I asked, smiling. 

"I love. You look absolutely amazing. Not that you didn't before," he said. 

"Aww. Aren't you a sucker," I said. Then I added, "By the way, love the Bieber." 

"You like?" he asked. 

"Very much," I said, smiling. 

"Sweet," he said, smiling. Then he pulled me toward him, kissing me. I let my body nearly fall into his. Kissing him was like music, it just wrapped around my soul in a perfect fit. It was perfect. 

"What was that for?" I asked when he pulled away. 

"Um, you like?" he asked, now frantic. 

"I love," I said, kissing his lips again.