Chapter 1

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on wattpad in a while because my laptop recently broke so i"m using my brother's but I'll be getting mine back soon. ~and yeah I just liked that short gif up there! lol don't hate!~

Lucy's pov

New school year new faces. I wonder what this year would bring me. I thought as I walked to my new school. Fairy Tail academy...hmmm I hope everyone is nice there...

Once I finally made it I went to my first class. As I walked in the teacher greeted me. "h-hi m-miss wh-what c-can i-i do.. F-for y-you?"  wow a shy teacher this is new!

"Hi I'm Lucy Heartfilia the new student... And this is my First Class.. " she smiles shyly "o-okay... Come.. W-with... Me.. "

She took me into a very noisy classroom with some strange looking people. One has long spiky black hair another has huh pink hair?  Wow a guy with pink hair! That's the first.

"s-shh c-class" the teacher said trying to quite down the noisy room. "shut up! The teacher is here!" said some girl with scarlet hair.

"th-thank y-you" she said as her legs started to shake. "th-this..i-is- i'm Lucy Heartfilia nice to meet you" I said cutting her off.

She pointed to the chair where I was supposed to be sitting I was sitting next to a girl that looked like 13 or 14...whats she doing in high school?

Probably skipped some grades. "o-okay c-class..." Ms. Aries began

[time skip after class]

Wow that teacher is very shy!  I was walking to my locker when I got tripped in the hall way. "haha look at that blonde bimbo! New kid huh!? Whatever get out of my way next time would ya? thanks"

I guessed there are Mean Girls everywhere. Just like my last school at sabertooth. I just hope this will be a better year.

I picked up my stuff got my things for my next class. The five minute bell rang so I then start rushing, and bumped in this girl with short brown hair.

"watch were your going idiot! Omg stay out the way better hurry before you late to class" she said walking off while laughing.

This is going to be a long day. I made it to class on time, and there she is the girl who's been picking on me. My seat was next to hers.

She just looked at me and turned away. "Morning class we have a new student today Lucy Heartfilia come introduce yourself"

I stared out the window. "Lucy!!" the teacher yelled I jerked up. "yes sir!?"  the whole class started laughing at me. "tch wow what a brat" said the girl next to me.

The teacher was calling out everyone's name to see If everyone's here. "Coco" the teacher called out "here" the girl next me me said. "Lisanna Strauss" the girl in front of me said "here."

"Natsu Dragneel" I looked around and finally I heard "here" oh its pinky.

Class finally began and well this class was the worse. I sighed why can't I just find some friends.

[after school]

I sighed up for cheerleading to see if I could get any friends. With my luck? I probably won't.

Natsu's pov

New girl alert! Shes hot too. But I'm not the ladies man. I never really talked to any girls even how much they like me.

"Yo Salamander" I heard someone from behind call me. "what up iron freak?" that's Gajeel,we usually call each other names.

"catch the new girl she's hot" Grajeel isn't the type to looks at girls but I guess there's a first for everything "yeah I guess" I said.