Chapter 2 Green eyes backstory

I woke up with a smile for some odd reason. Oh yeah... I rememberedj I was happy because not only did I get to work with green eyes but he talked to me or at least tried to talk to me all day. I got out of bed and got dressed. "Day 2", I said. I walked out of my room to the kitchen and started making coffee, the usual. It was only 7:22 so I had some time to spare and suddenly I had myself thinking about green eyes. I may have gotten carried away because I found myself still thinking about him and it was 7:53. I hustled out the door. 8:04 I got to work my resident was in the locker room. He pointed out that I was late. I apologized. Green eyes smiled at me and said," good morning."  I got so nervous I nervously said," morning." And then I close my locker quietly and walked out slowly. He followed. All day he followed me I was starting to get annoyed but I kind of loved it if that makes sense. Finally at 10:39 pm I angrily asked him,"what do you want from me!" He replied with," I need a friend nobody likes me and I just needed someone to talk to, a friend." I got a calming face and said," oh if you would have told me you needed someone to talk to or someone to be your friend you could have asked me." Suddenly he wasn't this hot guy anymore he was just a friend who need help. I didn't see him the same Anymore. So that night we talked all night we didn't even leave the hospital we stayed up all night talking and it was good talking. He told me his backstory. He grew up in Boston with his mother. She was also a surgeon but he said he had a bad childhood because his father left his mother and then he died. But his fathers parents still kept him and his mother in the family. And apparently he's related to Harper Avery like the surgical God, which is pretty cool. He is actually a nice guy he said that he used to live in the hospital with his mom because she loved surgery that much. I wish to be like her when I'm an attending. Of what I've heard he's really close yet distant with his mom if that makes sense. I heard she's a surgical God as well. Oh and I learned green eyes name, from now on I shall call him Jackson, Jackson Avery.