Chapter 3 No better bond than a friendship

The next few weeks were great because not only did I get to Actually do surgical things but I had a new best friend. Me and Jackson bonded right away after that night and we actually had a lot of things in common. We both loved the same things. We were both kind hearted and loved to make others happy. We grew close in a short period of time. We did everything together. We went out to have drinks at the bar. And he only lived 2 blocks from empty which is cool but we always hung out at his house. And we even hung out at work. We did charts together and at in our spot, which was the hallway gurney. We did pre-rounds together and got the same patients. We were inseparable. We did everything together. It was great. I had never had a better friend than him. He cared about me more than anyone else. I was lucky to have him. Months went by and we were still the best of friends, and we still did everything together. Later that evening they got all of us together and said that we would be combining with Seattle grace hospital. We all had to move from our hospital to another hospital. "Great! More competition", I thought. But we all had to pack up all of our things and we would be moving in the morning. So me and Jackson decided that we were going to go to joes  bar to celebrate our last night at Mercy west. "Fun night!" I said as I dropped of Jackson at his house and I went home and fell asleep.