Chapter 4 Seattle Grace Mercy West

I woke up a little nervous. Today was the big day that we had to start at a new hospital. I didn't know if the people there were nice or incredibly rude. I was very nervous. But I got up and got dressed and made coffee like every day. Then I heard a "knock knock knock!" On the door I walked to door and opened it! And to my surprise it was Jackson. He seemed nervous too. He was freaking out. I told him to sit down at my table and I gave him a glass of coffee. He calmed down and drank his coffee but it was almost time fore work so I said that if give him a ride and we both took our coffee and got in my car and we were off for a new place of work. On the way he started to not be nervous anymore and his Jam came on and he was rocking out. I was trying not to die of laughter. We showed up and walked in but we got all kinds of rude and nice and angry faces. So we just decided to ignore everyone. We got in our Scrubs and walked to the elevator. Soon after we got on or group doubled and tripled in people. And the Seattle grace interns were staring at us weird. So we just decided to have fun with ourselves and forget about them. Right, their just the competition.