Chapter 6 Allies join the team

Over the next week we still didn't like eachother. We were the competition for each other and we got less and less surgeries because there was so many of us. We got a new Cardio attending, Teddy Altman. She's a god. I guess you can say she is a badass. But Cristina gets a lot of her surgeries , which kind of sucks but I get the neuro surgeries, well me and Meredith. She's dating the attending, Dr. Shepherd, so she gets a lot more than me and gets to do more advanced procedures but I'm fine with suctioning. Me and her get along pretty well. Well I mean we don't hate each other as much as the others hate, but we aren't best friends either. We don't fight that much. Which is good I guess. We started eating with the Seattle gracers. They didn't really like our presence but the let us eat with them. But over the next few weeks we became friends you could say, I guess we were allies. Nobody was fighting anymore, and we talked with them a lot more than we used to and I got to say they are pretty cool. Even though I liked mercy west, Seattle grace has a lot more advanced medical stuff. So I'll get a higher education. Now that we were all allies we got to double up on surgeries. And we all got to do advance medical procedures. I guess you can say that they are pretty good allies.