Chapter #2

Hey guys, sorry for not writing much on the first chapter! This is my second story on Wattpad, but I’m much more excited about this one, so I hope you enjoy it! If you could comment your opinions that would be great! Also this chapter is just going to be a filler, a few relevant but boring chapters to get the story going, thank you for reading, Amber xo

They were right, Roxie and Mason, the Mackenzie brothers were ‘arseholes’, a week had gone by and the longer I spent at school the more obvious it became that the Mackenzie brothers owned the place. Not that they didn’t know it, of course.

I had only had a few encounters with the brothers myself and none had been particularly pleasant, in fact generally the run-ins I did have with them, tended to be me getting shoved out of the way, like I didn’t exist. Typical.

However on the whole, school had turned out okay which my mum was ecstatic about, I knew she was worried about what it would do to me, moving so far out from my dad and my friends. But I had to admit I was starting to like the place, I spent most of my time with Roxie, Katy and Mason and I liked it.

‘Do you want to come over to mine tonight?’ Katy whispered as we sat jotting down notes in history class.

‘I do, but I can’t, I really need to find a job!’

‘Its fine’ she replied ‘you will easily be able to pick up a babysitting job from the community billboard, they are like the easiest job to get’

‘Yeah and the shittest’ Roxie butted in

‘Well maybe’ Katy answered ‘But if you’re looking for a job, it’s pretty straight forward’

‘hmmm’ I replied ‘yeah sounds alright, for now. Can you take me there after school?’

‘Sure’ she smiled.

We had been looking over the billboard for a while but none of the flyers were really calling out to me, most looked unconvincing and had been scribbled on the back of napkins.

‘I don’t know guys, none of these look like the kind of thing I want’ I sighed

‘What about this one?’ Mason asked, picking off a Flyer that had been covered with loads of advertisements. ‘It’s for three nights of the week, oh and the pay is pretty decent for a babysitting gig

‘ooh pass it here’ I said grabbing the flyer from his hands. He was right it did look decent; the flyer had been printed out with all the relevant details and a number to call.

‘Are you going to call it?’ Katy asked

‘Yeah, I’ll do it when I get home, thanks Mason, good find’ I grinned

‘Now come on, let’s go hang out for a while’