Chapter Six

THURSDAY: SUMMER'S P.O.V.

It's been a few days since the whole Nash thing happened but things still haven't cooled down. I'm pretty sure Bai's over him but she can't go ten minutes without talking shit about him. I don't really blame her though, he deserves it. It is however getting just the slightest bit annoying so I need to do something to get her mind off of him.

Luckily, we're performing on the Today Show tomorrow and doing an interview so we'll be going to NYC. I'm so excited to be going back to the place where it all happened.

BAILEY'S P.O.V.

"Ugh. Here he goes posting another picture with his new girlfriend again. He-" I started before Sum interrupted me.

"Bai, you know I love you and all but I really don't care," she responded.

"You're right," I sighed.

"Of course I am. How about you just block him on everything and stop thinking about him?"

"But-"

"That's no excuse."

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say."

"Well whatever you were gonna say doesn't matter."

"Fine, I'll no what you said." I hate to admit it but Sum was right. After that, I went to sleep and enjoyed my whole short trip in New York. At least until the interview.

***Today Show Interview***

"So I hear you girls are releasing new music soon," said the host.

I'd also like to mention that we were outside and it was super hot even though it's already September.

"Yeah we're super excited. I think it's some of our best work yet," Summer replied.

"Now what's it called again?" he asked.

"Plastic," I answered.

"Is there a reason you called it that?"

"You'll have to decide that for yourself when you listen to it."

"When can I listen to it?"

"October 9th. A day before our homecoming so it'll give the DJ time to add it to the playlist," Summer laughed.

"I can't wait," he laughed. "So there's just a few more things I wanna talk about before we run out of time."

"Let's go," I responded.

"I don't want to make you upset or anything but all day I've gotten questions about Nash and I just need to know what's going on with you two."

"I'm not really in the mood to talk about it but I'll just say that we're completely done and if he's ever man enough to talk to me about it, then we'll talk it out."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem."

"So now that you're single, you got any interests?"

"Yeah, I do actually."

"Well then who is it?"

"Oops it looks like we're out of time," I laughed.

"Fair enough. Thank you again ladies for coming on today to perform and do this interview. You're very great girls and I hope to see you soon."