I

You're a barista at a big cafe on the side of town where he'll usually visit to drink his favorite cup of expresso (it's a thick coffee & I know it's kinda bitter to drink but). You recognizes him as a customer who comes pretty often for an idol in a group with a rising of fame. Not that he was the unpopular member but he was just so good at covering up his identity. You would see him covered up in his black hoodie above his snapback wearing a shade.

You would see him coming to the cafe on a slackly night when the cafe usually bound to only have a few customers - non-peak period I guess? And the best part is, he probably recognized you as the usual full-time barista working in the cafe. Both of you wouldn't talk to each other but there's this feeling; a feeling that makes you curious about him.

You heard rumours around the cafe on how he would only come here to have a peek on one of the cafe employee. Rumours which spread among all the 25 employees - yes 25 because the cafe is enormous enough to have 2-storey which you find it a little inconvenient for one to bring a hot cup of coffee on his/her tray up the stairs.

You're unsure though, you probably thought that the employee he would come to see wouldn't be you because come on, you're just one of the barista among 10 of them while the others such as the cashiers would see him more often.

And when you were dozing off in the middle of the night thanks to your full shift while trying to figure out who on earth he would try to- "Hi anyone here?"

It was him.

- part 2 will be out in no time.