II

Choi Seungcheol, also know as S.coups, leader of Seventeen, was right in front of you. Yes, I totally forgot to mention that the other 6 employees with the same shift were either taking a break or they were in the staff room having their regular stock check.

It was just you and the other 2 baristas and you just happened to be right in front of the cashier.

"Hey are you going to take his order or not?", one of your colleague stopped your daze. Like come on, you were in a dazed twice today because of Choi Seungcheol and now he was right in front of you.

"Yeah hi sorry can I take your order?" You asked as you tried your best not to make your nervous-self obvious. He ordered the same ol' cup of expresso like he often do. When you were about to turn your back towards the coffee maker, he called out to you.

"Hi sorry, can I request something?" You gave him a blank stare and you almost made your twitching eyes obvious. "Can you make another hot cup of Matcha latte and save the drink for yourself? Thank you." He mentioned as he placed some extra cash on the cashier counter.

What on earth was that? Did he just...? Forget it, maybe he was just playing around.

You continued making his warm cup of expresso and the matcha latte to-go that he ordered for. When you finished, you placed both of them in a specially made carton-packed for customers' to-go drinks.

"Here you go!" You beamed as you see your work of art on the counter; it was a habit of yours that whenever you're done with the coffees you made, you'll feel extra elated because it was your work that you put your heart and soul into it.

He gave you a contorted expression. "Hey what did I say about the latte? It was for you. My treat." He took out one of the drink and placed it on the counter and quickly left without saying a word.

You were standing there, right in front of the counter with the latte that he gave you as a treat while staring into space with full of bewilderment.
__________

- please look forward to part 3!

Note: As I mentioned from my description, I apologized if there are any grammatical and other errors as I'm not a professional writer.
Therefore, please do comment your genuine feelings while you're on a fantasy trip on my story. I'm willing to improve my writing everyday.