IV

The next day came by in a blink of an eye and it was an extremely warm day. For some reason, the summer sun (does that term even exist?) just decided to glare on the earth's surface on your first day of satanic period. The sun was literally piercing through your curtains in your room and you were cranky because of your period cramps.

"What should I wear to work today?" You glanced at your wardrobe full of black dresses, shirts and oversized hoodies. "Man this wardrobe is full of black clothes, just like the colour of my soul." You picked out a short sleeveless dress since all you had were either oversized tees or oversized hoodies and you're not a fan of shorts either.

"That should do it I guess."
_______

A few minutes later as you arrived at the cafe, Thomas and Yoolji were giggling at you.

"Hey, wearing a dress today because scoops will come later on?" Thomas could've sworn he saw your eyes piercing through his skulls when he mentioned that.

"No, shut up Thomas. And it's s.coups by the way, not scoops you idiot. Go back to work you both or I'll complained to managernim that you both kept on playing around." You glared. Both of them almost burst into guffaws but continues to work before they see themselves buried alive.

You were wondering, is he really going to visit the cafe everyday for the sake of seeing his admirer in the café? Knowing that his admirer is 80% you, you felt kinda honoured, although strange at the same time, he's an idol who has a crush on a normal person like you who don't even bother about all these lovey dovey stuffs.

It was already 5pm in the evening when you started work 3 hours ago. Usually you'll start work at 4pm but you decided you should work overtime today since you've to pay up those damn rising phone bills.

"Hey ___, yoooo will you stop staring into space? I know it's a dead ass work hour because of the heat and people chose to go to the mall because of the blasting a/c but YO i've been calling you mate." Minhyuk just sassed the daze out of you.

"Oh yeah sorry, what?" You replied without looking a him straight in the eyes.

"Look who's on the other side of the road opposite our café." He stated.

You snapped your head and glanced outside the window, squinting your eyes hard.

WHY IS THE WHOLE OF SEVENTEEN COMING TOWARDS US?????? 13 MEMBERS??? WHAT????

Your world just turned upside down, going back into your own usual daze again.

~
A/N: Another short chapter again :-( it's full of crap since I've been having a bad writer block for some reason. u_u

Note: As I mentioned from my description, I apologized if  there are any grammatical and other errors as I'm not a professional writer.
Therefore, please do comment your genuine feelings while you're on a fantasy trip on my story. I'm willing to improve my writing everyday.