VII

Soon, the next day came and it was another warm day. You chose to wear a plain t-shirt with jeans later on and hanged it on the wardrobe after ironing it.

Right when you were in the kitchen trying to pour milk into a bowl of cereal,  your phone vibrated in your sweatpants. You placed the jug of milk on the counter and took out your phone; a text received from bingsuboy.

"Here's the dorm address, do come around at 6pm.", you read his text out loud, looking at the address he sent to you. Since you still had a long way to go, you took a nap after eating your brunch. Your mentrual cramps weren't getting any better. The painkillers aren't helping either and your head was pounding terribly.

You woke up from your nap at 4pm and decided to take a warm shower and get yourself ready to go out at 5pm. Once you're done, you staggered your way out and tried to find the bus number. It took 35 minutes to reach the destination and there you are, outside seventeen's dorm.

Gaining your courage, you pressed the doorbell. You heard footsteps behind the door, probably peeking through the peephole and the door opened.

"Hey you managed to find your way here?", his deep voice rings through your eardrums. You hissed. Was he mocking you? Puhhleasee. He then told you to remove your shoes before entering the premises. You scanned around the whole dorm and you were shaken by your sight. This is Seventeen's dorm, and it resembles a pig sty. Oh my god.

"Sorry if it's a little messy. We got caught up with so much schedule recently and had no time to clean up. I'm alone by the way.", he mentioned. Little messy?! How is this little? You felt your cramps coming back again and with all this messy sight, you felt the urge to throw up. "You stay in the living room while I'll go make the shaved ice. It'll probably take a while so chill and watch the television.", Wonwoo turned his heels towards the kitchen and starts preparing the stuffs.

Since that will take awhile, you decided to quietly clean up the mess. Empty plastic bottles everywhere, overflowed trashcan, the sofa cushions are on the floor instead of the sofa, you were sweating even in the air-conditioned dorm. It took you a total of 35 minutes to clean up everything, well that was fast. Right after you finished everything, Wonwoo came in the living room with a tray of 2 bowls of Shaved iced with an oreo on top. He almost tripped when he saw how clean the dorm was suddenly.

"I cleaned up everything. Come on, just give me the shaved ice.", you said & Wonwoo placed the tray on the coffee table. You started eating the shaved ice while seating on the carpeted floor with him.

"So....what's your name and how old are you?", he asked out of the blue. You then gave him a side glanced like why does he have to know? "Oh come on, you don't expect me to not know your name now that you're in our dorm."

"Aeri, 18 and I'm from Singapore."

"Oooooooo Singaporean I see......."

You both ended up laughing and joking around and got closer to each other until you both heard the bell from the door.

"Yo Jeon Wonwoo open the door? Why is it lock both inside out", you heard voices murmuring outside the dorm.

"Oh shit, they're back. Dude hide somewhere, throw this in the kitchen sink first."

"But I thought you said they're only back 'till 10pm?!", you swore you just heard him cursed himself out.

"Yah hyung what are you doing?!", Soonyoung's voice rang in his ears. You quickly threw the bowls in the sink and run to hide somewhere in the dorm. Wonwoo secretly prayed that you wouldn't hide in the washroom.

"COMINGGG", he rushed to the door and opened it, letting the other 12 members in.

"Dude what took you so long? And why are there 2 bowls in the sink? And how on earthhhhh did the dorm get this clean?", Wonwoo swore he almost kicked his oldest hyung's balls.

"I had a constipation and I'm trying to eat more than I should, which explains why I was so late in opening the door because I was in the toilet.", Seungcheol gave him a side glance.

"Then how did the dorm get this clean?", Vernon asked.

"I was bored the whole day. Guess I should clean up since the dorm is a huge mess.", he looked around and Seungcheol was already gone and the others just nodded and sat down for their turn to wash up.

"AHHHHHHHHHH", there was a piercing scream coming from the room.

"Oh shit..."

~
A/N: Guys my account fucked up and I had to rewrite this whole chapter again because half of the chapter went missing. I'm so sorry if it's not good as before! ㅠㅠ