V

You saw 13 gorgeous man crossing the road coming towards the café. You felt sick in the stomach. For some reason, you have the urge to run away or hide in the trashcan. But, you don't even know why you felt this nervous.

The door of the café opened and there you go, 13 members entering the café one by one, combining numbers of chairs and tables just for all of them to seat together. Your eyes were trying to search for him. Just as you found him, you found him staring back at you and you saw that tug on the corner of his lips when he saw you staring at him.

Oh crap. Wait, why are all the members doing here anyway and why on earth aren't there any fans? You cursed the hot weather for doing so. Most of the people in the café were working adults and probably teenagers who aren't interested in kpop bands.

Just as you finished cleaning the counter behind the cash register, you heard footsteps coming towards you all the way from the boisterous volume of the 13 guys' tables. You could hear them quarreling over and over. This boys...

"Ugh hi?" Omg crap. You totally forgot they were going to order. You turned around and look only to find Wonwoo with his awkward smile shown on his face.

"May I take your order?" You asked, feeling the thumped in your heart for some reason. He ordered 6 Ice chocolate, 6 Ice americano & 2 Ice matcha latte. Wait isn't that 14 altogether? You suddenly turned to look at the boys and you caught him staring at you again. You felt your face burned and turned back, continued to blend the drinks.

"Order 1708!" It was their order. Wonwoo and Seungcheol flinched and walks towards the counter to grab the tray of drinks. Omg he's coming closer please help. Wonwoo took the tray of the 6 Ice chocolate, thanked you and walked back to their seats first. While Seungcheol staggered and took some time on the counter to take the napkins. You saw him taking out one of the straw and placed it in one of the drinks and left it on the counter.

Just as you were about to call him out, he turned his head slowly and signaled to you that it was yours.

"What..........?" You saw Yoolji, Thomas and Minhyuk smirking at you at the side. You had a whole lots of matrix happening in your head right now and snapped out of it when someone entered the café. It was your managernim and suddenly, everyone on the shift right now scattered to do some work.

You were washing some appliances and sadly the sink is on the front counter, facing the boys. You tried not to look up because you felt burning of stares going through your skulls.

"Yah yah hyung what was that I saw it" Seokmin..?

"Nothing, just some good deed." He replied. You felt slightly disappointed, just some good deed?

They started to leave the café and you were looking at them, bowing & thanking them for coming to the café. You saw him staring at you and the corner of his lips tugged again.

"Hyung I need to go to the washroom, you all can go ahead first." Wonwoo ran towards the washroom and burst through the doors not realising he went to the wrong cubicle. Female cubicle to be exact. And just your luck, you were fixing yourself up in front of the mirror of the washroom.

You heard the toilet flushed and the door opened, came out a guy. You both stared at each other for a good 5 seconds and......

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
.....

~
A/N: another series of crap writing :---)

Note: As I mentioned from my description, I apologized if there are any grammatical and other errors as I'm not a professional writer.
Therefore, please do comment your genuine feelings while you're on a fantasy trip on my story. I'm willing to improve my writing everyday.