III

You stared into your room's plain white ceiling above you, sprawled on your bed after a long ass tiring day at work. Not to mentioned, ever since "that thing" happened earlier at work, your 2 colleagues who saw everything had been teasing you. No doubt, you felt your cheeks burning up and you felt the gush of flattery in your stomach making you feel sick.

"I swear to god can things get any weirder?" You mumbled as you fall into a deep sleep.

Next morning

You decided to laze the whole day and have a solo movie marathon since it's your off day from work. You turned on your laptop and placed it on your bed while you lie on your stomach trying to figure out which movie to start first. White Chicks is cool I guess.

It took a few minutes later just for someone to ruin your solo Netflix & Chill day, okay maybe not the exact term but yeah. Your phone vibrated and it came from your Cafe mates group chat.

Group Chat Conversation:
Hyera: Hey guys guess who came today?
Lim: yes yes guess who!! ><
Thomas: Let me guess, that guy again?
Minhyuk: what's his name again...? Coopseu...? Seungchool...?

You chuckled softly while staring at your phone screen.

Group Chat Conversation:
You: Seungcheol?
Thomas: YES HIM
Minhyuk: heyheyhey....someone's familiar with him now huh? n_n
Hyera: what?
Yoolji: HI GUYS oh my god I have a story to tell you guys and only me and Minhyuk know about it

DON'T TELL ME?!?

Group Chat Conversation:
Minhyuk: _____ has got herself an admirer~~
Thomas: What are you guys yapping on about now?
Yoolji: /coughs/ that guy treated ____ a drink out of nowhere and left the place as soon as he gave her the drink~~~
Hyera: WHAT?
Lim: WHAT?
Thomas: WHAT?
Yerim: ugh can you guys shut up
You: ^
Managernim: ^
Thomas: oh baby~ someone's in love~~
_______End of conversation________

"Ugh crap....", You almost swore the living daylights out of Yoolji and the others to yourself. You're so thankful that only the usual 5 replies to the group chat while others probably muted the chat or close the chat as soon as they read it.

"It's going to be a longggg day at work tomorrow...."

~
Sorry if l disappointed you guys >< Please look forward to part 4!

Note: As I mentioned from my description, I apologized if there are any grammatical and other errors as I'm not a professional writer.
Therefore, please do comment your genuine feelings while you're on a fantasy trip on my story. I'm willing to improve my writing everyday.