Light up the room around my Pillowcase

I wanted to let you guys know that I am in no way giving up on this story, I just have no fuckin time to do anything because of school, so that's not fun but it is what it is.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tony's POV:

It was the first day of tour, and Jaime and I decided to not tell the fans about our relationship, we only had like twelve fans, so we figured that it would cause no harm. When we told Vic and Mike they both sighed out of relief, they had been shipping us from the start.

I was waiting outside for the bus to come by, for the tour we only had one bus for us and All Time Low because if we pitched in all of our money we could afford a really nice bus.

As the bus pulled up I could hear someone yell, "WHO THE FUCK LET JACK DRIVE?" as he hit my mailbox. When the bus stopped both of the Fuentes brothers jumped out and Jaime following them. When Jaime saw me he immediately pulled me in for a tight hug. "Babe you crushing me," I whispered, out of breath.

"My bad," he responded before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Now that you two have shown your love, can you please just get on the bus.?" Mike groaned. We all started to laugh and Vic helped me load my stuff on the bus.

"HEY IM JACK." a small kid said as he ran into me as soon as I got on the bus. I introduced myself, but I was a little scared of him, i'd never met someone so upfront. "That's Rian," Jack said pointing to the guy playing against Vic on Mariocart. "And here's Zack," Jack said as he pointed to a guy lifting weights, he waved at me and I waved back. "And last but not least there's Alex, he had to take over driving because he didn't trust me or whatever, but he'll introduce himself later." I just nodded and went to mine and Jaime's bunk. There was little room, so we weren't opposed to sharing. I already had too much interaction for an introvert so I took a little nap in the bunk. When I woke up Jaime was lightly pushing me over, trying not to wake me up. He saw my eyes open slightly and just put his finger over his lips and laid down next to me. "Hey Jaime." I whispered

"What?"

"Can I be the little spoon?" He giggled at my question and then proceeded to be the big spoon. I wrapped myself up in his arms and just smiled. I was finally happy.

Jaime's POV:

When I woke up Tone was still asleep. I slowly pulled away from him and slid out of our bunk. I had gone to bed at nearly 7PM so when I looked at a clock it was 2AM, great, not even a day of tour and my sleep schedule was fucked beyond belief. I went into the kitchen to see what we had, and was disappointed to find some half eaten burrito, and beer. While sleeping I had heard someone yelling about fucking a burrito, so I wanted to say as far as possible away from said burrito. I didn't know what All Time Low could've been into.

I looked outside and saw that we were already at the venue, and we needed food so I decided to go shopping. I walked outside in my dinosaur onezie and looked around. I knew that we were somewhere in California, or maybe Arizona. I wondered around for a bit and found a target, perfect. When I walked in people were giving me weird looks, yes, the people going to Target at 2AM were giving me weird looks. I ended up getting lots of boxes of Tony's favorite cereal and some sandwiches, and I couldn't forget to get whiskey, or else Mike would kill me. I payed for all my food, and I even used my Fake ID to buy the whiskey, people were too tired to see that it read that my name was Jean and I was 53, but I wasn't complaining.  

When I got back to the bus Tony was sitting on a beanbag in the lounge and playing Lego Harry Potter.  I think he stole it from Mike. "What's up with that all about?" I asked him. All he did was turn around and giggle before returning to his game. I sat down next to him, and laid my head on his shoulder. "I don't like Harry Potter, It's just not realistic."I said

"Jaime your favorite movie is Toy Story, and you like Star Wars."

"Now you've got me there, but wizards don't exist."

"Neither do talking toys."

"As far as you know."

"You're such an idiot" Tony said before kissing me.

"and that's why you love me," I added in between kisses.