But It's Better If I Do (cont.)

"Hey daddy." Party purred an knew exactly how to melt Frank into that stuttering mess he'd been when he first met Gee. No Frank now is not the time to address your marital problems. Party Poison grabbed my hand and began to lead me to a room near the back, a room I'd know all too well. Well, isn't this exactly where I'd like me to be. I sat down on the chair in the middle of the room as Party began pulling on my tie as he straddled me. I gripped the sides on the chair. As Party began to grind down on my already erect member. "Sh...shit" I moaned in shaky breathes. I looked up at Party Poison who seemed to be having a lot more fun than usual. "Yeah baby..." He moaned and it sounded a little different than usual. I payed no mind until Party got off of me and started pulling down my jeans. Woah, Party Poison doesn't give blowj- I was cut of as a pair of soft lips wrapped themselves around my tip. "F...fuck!" I moaned a little louder than I intended. I grabbed fists full of hair as Party continued. He bobbed his head up and down for a while and even took it all in without gagging. The only other person who could do that was...Gee? I looked down and saw bright red hair in my hands and I looked at the ground to find bright pink painted nails glowing a bit in the florescent light.

"Oh shit Gee!" I moaned and began pulling harder on the hairs. At first Gee seemed surprised I had caught on but continued until a few seconds later when I came. He pulled off with a slight pop and a line of spit connected from his mouth to my member. I leaned back in the chair and Gee took off his mask along with mine. "I knew you were running off to the strip club, if you'd wanted a lap dance you could've asked." He added with a laugh.

A/N: The end!!!! Woot woot! Sorry if this is lazy, its 4:48 am and I haven't slept all night sooooo yeeeaaahhhh. Once again please leave suggestions for new chapters and vote! Baiii