Gerard tops wwhhaattt??

I sniffed the air for a second and smiled to myself the inviting aroma of chocolate chip cookies drifting all around the house. I put on my pink oven mitts and pulled out the cookie pan placing it on the counter. Daddy loved when I made him cookies. I placed them all on a plate arranged in the shape of a heart.

"Kitten! I'm home!" Just on time Daddy walked in smiling and put his coat on the rack. "Daddy!" I beamed and ran to him jumping up to hug him and wrap my legs around his waist. I was listening to Daddy talk about his day as we sat at the table with milk and cookies.

"So Kitten, we're you good today?" His voice darkened remarkably as he looked at me from across the table, his smile anything but innocent as his freshly dyed red hair fell in front of his eyes. "Y..y- I think so." I blushed and began playing with the fluffy fabric of the skirt I had been wearing. He smiled and stood up "I think you've been very good. Would you like a reward Kitten?" He pushed his chair back in and walked over to me placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"Ye- Yes Daddy." I bit down on my soft pink lip as he suckled on my neck. "Go upstairs and get ready for me. I'll be up in a minute." I nodded and stood up my knees shaky as I began climbing the stairs up to our bedroom.

I took in a deep breath and opened the door to our bedroom, closing it softly behind me. I took a step towards my drawer and pulled out my favorite outfit. A soft black tail that Daddy had bought me, black lacy panties, and one of Daddy's sweaters which was a size or two too big that rested on my thighs.

Once I was finished getting dressed I sat at the end of the bed and waited patiently for Daddy. It was only then that I noticed the slight bulge concealed by the scratchy black fabric and realized I had been waiting a while. "Daddy?" I called out biting on my lip softly as I clenched my legs together trying to create some kind of friction. "Daddyy???" I whined. "Shh Kitten. I'm here." He opened the door with something behind his back a suspicious smirk playing on his lips.

"What do you have there Daddy?" I tried to take a peak over his shoulder. "A surprise." He answered simply. "Now on all fours facing the headboard." I obeyed and wondered what on earth he was up to until I heard the special drawer being unlocked. He walked over to me and placed a black blindfold over my eyes tying it in the back.

I loved the blindfold and Daddy knew it. It made everything else so intense. Daddy's touch, the sound of his voice, the taste of his lips, I whimpered as I felt Daddy tug softly at the tail and I could imagine his smirk. "Are you ready to try your new toy Kitten?" I nodded softly and Daddy slowly pulled the tail out making sure to be gentle. My arms gave out and my head dug into the pillow as I felt something warm and wet at my entrance, which I soon realized was Daddy's tounge. Soft ah's were falling from my lips and being absorbed by the black comforter on our bed as he began moving his tounge in and out of me. "D..daddy! I'm close!" I lifted my head up, only for it to call back into the blanket as he gripped my hips roughly and and continued licking. I moaned like a pornstar and gripped a lock of my black hair and bit my lip, my teeth digging into my bottom lip as I came my legs giving out as I collapsed into the bed. "D..daddy." I groaned softly.

"That's not it kitten. Remember that toy?" I heard him pick up something and the sound of a button being pressed. "D..Daddy? What is tha-" my mouth formed an 'o' shape as I felt something be pressed inside of me my nerves still sensitive. "Oh daddy" I whined out as I realized what it was. I heard another button and a dial being turned as a dull buzz began. The buzz intensified and I moaned out as the object began vibrating in my ass. "Oh Daddy!" I pushed back against it a bit moaning out whorishly as Daddy turned the dial again. As if I wasn't already in pure paradise I felt a pair of hands wrap around my erection.

"D...Daddy?" I was surprised because Daddy rarely did this. He began pumping slowly at first and began picking up speed as my moans grew louder and louder. "Daddy F-fuck me" I bit down on my clenched fist trying to suppress the moans. I really didn't want the neighbors to stare at me when I went outside tomorrow morning like they had last time Daddy gave me a reward like this. I felt the vibrator be pulled out of me and whimpered at the loss of contact.

I felt Daddy turn me over so I was on my back and I scooted up so my head was resting on the soft pillows. He kissed at my neck, suckling softly before he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "I love you Frankie." I felt my cheeks warm and I let out a soft "Love you too." Daddy then spread my legs carefully and positioned himself at my entrance. "Ready baby boy?" I nodded my head and let out a soft breath. I felt Daddy push in and listened to his breath pick up as he began thrusting, slowly at first but soon picking up his speed.

"Oh baby" he moaned "l-love you so much." He kissed at my neck and I moaned as he hit my prostate. "There Daddy! There!" I clawed at his back as he continued thrusting hitting that same spot each time. "I'm so close!" I dug my fingers deeper causing him to moan which sent me over the edge coming over our stomachs. Daddy continued thrusting as I lay there still coming down from my high. "Frankie!" He bit down on my shoulder and came inside of me before pulling out and collapsing beside me.

We lay there in silence for a while coming down from our highs before Daddy yawned and took of my blindfold throwing it to the side. "I love you Frankie." "I love you too Daddy." I smiled and yawned snuggling into Daddy's warm chest as he pulled the blanket over us. I closed my eyes and fell asleep shortly after in my Daddy's warm embrace.

A/N: K, that happened. I'm a kinky shit whose going to hell so yeah.