Gee's Punishment.(Im sorry I'll write a fluff afterwards i promise)

3rd person P.O.V.

Gee was dancing with his dollies waiting for his daddy to come home. "La la la" he sung out dancing around. Gee didn't see the doll lying on the rug, he was too busy doing a fancy pirouette, but he tripped on it none the less. Gee screamed as he crashed into a shelf. Books, supplies, and sadly Frank's favorite present came crashing down all around Gerard. Crash. Gee felt tears brimming at his eyes. Not only was he hurt but his daddy would be mad. "I...I'll clean it before Daddy comes home!" He bent down his bright pink tutu sticking up in the air. Gerard picked up the small pieces of glass that used to be a plate with a picture of Gee and his Daddy on it. Gerard was so busy crying and trying to clean up his mess, he didn't hear Daddy coming home.

"Baby boy! I'm home!" Frank beamed as be walked through the front door. His mood quickly shifted from joy, to shock, and finally to anger as he saw Gee picking up his most prized possession off of the floor where it lay in millions of pieces. "Gerard!" He spat out, his baby boy flinched and turned around slowly his kitty eared head band lay crooked on top of his bright red hair. He knew Daddy only used his full name when he was mad. "I'm sorry Daddy?!" Gee wailed and sank down to his knees. "Look what you did Gerard! Look at my present!" Frank picked Gee's face up by his chin. Gee sniffled. "Go to the room, and get ready for your punishment." He sighed and walked over to a nearby closet to sweep up the plates shattered remains. Gee still sat there eyes wide. "I said go to the room." Frank said his voice stone cold. Gee sniffed and ran upstairs towards their "Special Room" Frank heard the door shut and sighed once he finished ssweeping,dumping the remains into the trash can.

Gee's P.o.v.

I sat on the bed and wiped at my eyes. I did a bad thing. I didn't want Daddy to punish me. But, I had promised. I promised if I did something bad he could punish me. That's what the big paper was for, lots of rules and promises. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I looked to the door way as Daddy walked into the room.

"Baby, that was very important to me." He sighed and ran a hand through his jet black hair. "I'm gonna have to punish you." He sat on the edge of the bed and patted his lap. "I'll make this quick baby I promise." I shifted my weight from knee to knee still in the middle of the bed. "D..do I have to Daddy?" I sniffed again. "If you get through it we'll make some cupcakes, would you like that baby?" Frank patted at his lap again and I made my way over reluctantly. I played my stomach on his lap and waited for him to spank me. He reached for my tutu and pulled it down along with my underwear underneath. "N...no Daddy. It hurts more like this!" I shook and whined. "Shh baby, it'll be over soon.

Frank's P.O.V.

I looked over the milky white flesh on his bottom. He was so pure, so pretty even when I couldn't see his face. I raised my hand up and brought it down not too hard because I didn't want him to start crying already. I heard a small squeak and felt him try to shift away. I brought my hand up again and slapped the other cheek harder, the red pigment lingering. " Daddy!" Gee choked out. I brought my hand up and repeated this process a couple of times. I felt Gee shaking he was crying. "Shhh, baby. Just one more alright?" I tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear. I raised my hand up high and brought it down hard. Gee shot up and started crying. I planted a miss on the place I hit last feeling how soft and tender it was. "I'm so sorry baby." I whispered as I turned him around and placed him on the bed. "I'll get the lotion and some toys of yours okay?" I kissed him on his forehead and headed out the door. "I love you D..Daddy." He said his breath still shaky from crying. "I love you too baby boy." I said before wandering out of the room to grab his toys.