1 minute Man(part 1)

I walk right out the stupid school and straight to my house, I slam the door open then slam it shut.
Like always my 'parents' aren't home so I go to my room and change into my favourite outfit.
Long pants that have a cut from the ankle up to the thigh, I pair it with a see though blue top and a black push up bra.

Oh you though I was kidding about the whole
ILL BECOME A STRIPPER
thing?
Hahahahahah- well I wasn't.

After getting dressed and doing my make up/ hair I grab an apple and my phone and walk out of the house with a bag of clothes on my back.
I walk slowly down the dirty ally way and smile to myself.
This is going to be interesting!

I walk behind a tall building then down a small ally way, I look up at the classy looking building and laugh, what a way to make it not as obvious.
I walk up the dark brown stairs and knock three times then ring the door bell.
"Hello, who is this?" A deep voice asks through the intercom
"Hey, I'm looking for a job to serve people" I say just like the flyer said to say (it was on the ground outside my apartment)
"Ahh well come on in dear" the deep voice says.
I slowly push the door open and close it behind me.
"Hello, what is your name?" A female with a black robe on asks as she walks closer.
"My name is Juliet" I smile shaking her hand
"I hear you are looking for a job?" The lady says while looking behind me, she squints then looks back at me "come to my office and we will discuss a few things"
I nod and follow the lady up a set of stairs
"Sorry about that, my name is Mary, my stage name is Magic Flash" she laughs as she sits behind a desk, I sit on the other side and nod. "How old are you?"
"Sixteen" I smile
"Are you clean?"
"Yes I wax" I nod
"Good, good, now are you a virgin?"
I gulp before nodding my head
"Yes"
"Alright that just means you can charge higher prices- but usually that means just the older rich guys, so as soon as you lose your virginity I will make sure your price is lowered so you get the younger ones- who are so much hotter" she winks and I laugh
"Okay cool" I nod
"And what is your reason for coming here?"
"Well as you can see, my. Face is a little ehhh bruised" I laugh "I was kicked out of school and my adoptive parents don't ever notice me so I want to do this" I shrug
"Okay, you have a cleaner story then my last actually" she nods to herself, she stands up and I follow her "okay I will give you three outfits, from 6pm until 6am you must wear it, but during the day all us girls must wear a maid uniform- as you noticed we do get police checks a lot, so our cover up is that it's a hotel, that's why this place has to look good" she smiles and hands me a bag. "Room 240" I nod and walk away.
THE JOURNEY BEGINS