Painful memories

Not only was I not allowed to fight each and every person out of Kyle's group but I was told I couldn't get oh of the wheel chair for a week. A WEEK.
"Again" I shout at Kyle as he is once again thrown to the floor by one of his idiots. "This time the person who wins gets to finish early" I smile as they both stand up quickly and begin fighting.
But once again Kyle is on the bottom. I sigh.
"Kyle up." He walks over to me.
"What?"
"Who taught you to fight?" I smile
" your mother" he sneers.
I feel my eye twitch. I stand up ignoring the ache through out my body.
"What. did. you. say?"
"I got it from your mother" he smirks.
I punch him in the nose, I feel it break under pressure. Kyle falls over with blood pouring out from his nose.
"Is that what I have to do make you all listen to me?" I shout "because I would love to beat each and everyone of you, now all of you up and start sparing" I roar loudly and walk off into the mansion.
"Juliet you aren't meant to be out of the chair" Jerry groans
"Blame your damn nephew" I glare at him.
"I want you to meet someone, around your age, a charmer, he is great with a bow and arrow and before you ask, yes he is apart of this gang" is ugh with a nod
"What's his name?"
"Charles"
"Wait-"
"Hey boss you wanted to see me?" I freeze at the voice.
I spin around quickly and look at my best friend from forever ago.
"Charlie?" I whisper. His eyes snap to mine.
I feel tears run down my face and see his eyes water as I run to him.
"Julie" he whispers as he pulls me into a tight as fuck hug.
"Charlie I missed you" I smile as we pull away.
" I missed you too, I search everywhere for you, after school I ran straight to your house and you weren't there, I went everywhere. But one day I saw in the news a body was found.. I thought...." He bursts into tears and I hug him tightly.
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't deal with it anymore" I try to soothe him.
"Charles, Juliet." We both turn and look at Jerry and the crowd behind him. I wipe my tears away.
"Yes boss?" Charlie responds.
" Juliet I wanted you to teach Charles a few gun techniques, and in return he show you how and arrow techniques" Jerry smiles softly. I nod and look back at Charlie.

Soon after we ate Charlie and I were on the training field practicing gun techniques and arrow techniques.
"So are you going to tell me how... You got into this?" I ask
"Well after I thought I saw your body I wanted to kill whoever killed you. So I joined up with Kyle who was a newbie in our history class actually.... But anyway he brought me here and I've been here for about.... A year or two." I nod "what about you?"
"Well I went into... Stripping the day I left, then I met a few people who I became super close with so it made it worth it. I became the head stripper around two years ago, then after a while we would always get robberies and hold ups so I packed my bags and left them in my cardboard and made my two friends do the same. Then one day we get a shoot up, I nearly die. Jerry comes in after one of his men disrespect me... Anyway. The next day... I'm here then Kyle and his little girlfriends shoot me up" I laugh at the end.
"Wait... Did you ever have... Sex?" He asks. I freeze and lower the bow and arrow.
" I.... At first it... Yeah I did but after a while it wasn't so bad." I mumble the hoot another arrow.
I sigh and shake my head from all the painful memories.
"But it's over now, I'm just like new" I smile sadly.
He won't get my 'just like new' part for a very long time.

.:.:.:.:.

SORRY
It's been like since forever since I uploaded, I know- I know chillax.
Being in my last year of school is a little stressful. Assignments due left right and centre.
Then work giving me 14 hour shifts in one day- NO BREAKS PEOPLE so you could say I'm like dead.
Only four more month left bitchas!!!