Death? Is that you?

A/N
I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been posting in so long! But fingers crossed that will change, but I am now in my last year of high school so things will get hectic, but I promise when I get time I will post!
Now on with the story.

Juliets Pov
3 years Later!!!

I sigh as I pull on my police whore outfit, the shirt doesn't even cover my ass, the fish nets cover my legs while I wear a black bra and a pair of cuffs hang from a piece of string that's sewn into the skirt.
Within the past 3 years so much has changed, I lost my virginity to some guy who paid $4000 to have sex with me, I kept $3500 of that and the rest went to Boss, I have seen a few people that I know I'm the down stairs club, but who cares. I look more mature and grown up. My once puppy fat body now is toned and I have a great set of tits.
Tonight is Friday!! I love Fridays, U.S. Girls get to keep anything we make if it's over $400 because that $400 goes to Boss.
Once my outfit is on I curl my hair and add heaps of makeup before setting my hair and makeup.
I slip into a pair of knee high boots then strut out of my room, I wink at Kat as she brings a hot 25 year old up to her room she licks her top lip then winks twice, ohhhh he's a big boy, if you get what I mean.. Anyway that's our little secret joke between us, we have try and get the biggest of the night, whoever wins has to shout the other breakfast down at some fancy café.
As I get closer to the club doors I shake my hair to give it more body before putting on a flirty smile and walking inside.
I walk over to my regular, Tom I think his name is, he is 38 but he is such a sleaze, he's got that oil like texture all over his body while his beer gut sticks out.
"Hello Tom" I smile as I sit on his lap, he rests his hand on my thigh. "Is Em taking care of you?" I ask as I wink at the newbie who is nervously dancing on the pole.
"Oh Lee I think you girls should've taught her how to do it properly, she's making me feet bored" He grunts. In here I'm called Lee, we never use our real names.
"Of course, how about I talk with Em" I smile before getting off his lap, I walk over to the Dj booth and knock on the window, Keenan smiles and unlocks the door, I walk in and say I've got an announcement, he turns the music down slightly and I grab the mic.
"Hello my sexy things, just a quickie, your favourite dancers will be starting on the main stage in a few, for now I'm out, love Lee" I say with a flirty grin. I turn off the mic and the music gets turned up "oh gosh, look" I smile and point to the huge crowd of old and young men surrounding the main stage.
"Oh sugar you better earn enough to get that car you've been trying to get" Keenan taps my ass as I roll my eyes and walk out the door.
I quickly make my way behind the stage and see Kat and Mil but our whore names.
Me- Lee
Kat- Kelly
Mil- Molly
Somewhat close to our names, but not close enough. I take a deep breath in and roll my neck, I was police, Kat is fire and Mil a nurse.
The song love More by Chris Brown comes on and U.S. Girls strut out, I walk to the end of the main stage while the other two walk to the smaller- yet big size stages.
I walk around the pole before looking at the pole and jumping onto it, I pull myself up high then let go with my hands, I fall backwards as my legs stay secure against the pole, my hands hold onto the pole above my head, I slowly let my legs go and lift them out into mid air, I hair my crowd go wild and start throwing dollar bills my way, I slowly set back on the ground, I walk to the front of the pole, I do a 'slut drop' and wink at the males, a few tuck in a couple of dollars into my bra or skirt, I give those ones a kiss on the cheek before standing back up and glancing at the other girls, we all mod our heads together.
1, 2, 3,
We all walk back down the runway, we smirk at each other when we hear groans. Oh we are only just starting. We smile at each other before turning around, I turn on my mic that I set up while we were waiting.
"Yo girls" I say with a smile
"Yeah Lee?" Sara asks with a smirk
"I think we should continue on those poles" I smirk as the men all cheer.
"Oh but idk, I don't hear anyone wanting more" Kat sighs
"That's true" I add before tuning my mic off. The crowd starts chanting that they want more so us girls slowly strut to our poles, I swing my legs up and do some air movements.
I smile and slowly slide down the pole, when I'm as low as I can go I stick my ass out and slowly stand up from the ground.
I go to start pulling off some clothes but I hear a gun shot. I squeal.
No!
I quickly pick up the money and look around, I see Kat and Sara doing the same, we look around and see that it looks like a war going on.
Three men in suits are shooting random men while those randoms are shooting back at the suited men. I crawl I've to Kat
"Here," I pass her my money "can you take this and put it into my bag- pack your stuff and mine I done with this happening every Friday night! Tell Sara to do the same." I say quietly and quickly. Kat nods quickly before pulling Sara off the stage.
I pick up a gun that's hidden under the stage- my gun. I hold it up and walk over to the group of men.
"Gun done now" I shout causing all eyes to turn to me.
"Ahh Lee, sugar put that gun done" Tom smirks at me
"Do as I say, or I will shoot" I glare at him.
"As if" I hear Ben mutter, he is Toms son- or something. I shoot Bens hand.
"Don't" I pull out my other gun which I hid under my skirt, I point one at Tom and the other at the suited men. "Now, do as I say Tom, no one else needs to get hurt" I glare at him. He looks like he's going to kill me.
"You could've killed him" Tom shouts
"I DONT CARE" I shout with numerous amounts of anger " I said drop the weapons" I glance at the suited men, they're just watching what's happening.
Tom finally rolls his eyes and smirks
"Sugar I thought you'd be smarter than that" he laughs
"Tom I said drop the weapons" I say with clenched teeth "now do as I say, Boss would have your neck if she was here" I glare at him. Stuff like this happens alllllll the time so Boss taught me how to use a gun.
"I'm sorry sugar but" he clicks his finger, Greg the other guy with Tom shoots his gun at me, luckily it one hits my left arm. I groan and look at my arm.
Before Tom can make another comment I shoot him in the leg as well as Greg, I glance at the suits and they're smirking. I walk over to Tom.
"If you ever, and I mean EVER come into my club" I laugh bitterly "well let's just say you won't be leaving alive" I smile and let out a whistle.
Three of my men walk out from the behind rooms.
"Take Tom and his two bitches to the police station, Tell Boss" I say quickly. They nod and grab the men.
I turn to the suited men who just look at me. I go to move my arm but groan.
I look at my arm and mutter a few chosen words. I pick out my pocket knife and sit it into my wound, I close my eyes and clench my teeth to hold back a scream of pain. I get the bullet out and toss it to the ground.
"You three" I point to the suits with my knife- which now has blood on it "why are you here, why did you disturb my club?" I raise an eyebrow and walk closer.
"Well" I turn my head and see Jerry, he is a nice man- lonely but nice. I nod for him to talk " these are my men, Lee if that's what you prefer to be called Hun" he is in a gang- I know that he knows my real name. I just nod with a half smile "sweets, that Tom man he kills your parents" I open my mouth wide before closing it with a frown on my face.
"I don't have-" Jerry hold his palm up
"I know, I know, but those drugged up people who you lived with have been killed" he corrects his words.
"I should have shot them myself" I spit out.
"Ah ah ah" Jerry smiles "my child, those people owed me money, and because that punk killed those people I lost that money" Jerry is like my father, he has come to the club but he only came when he heard a newbie- me came into his sisters whore house. He had to do a background check. And he also taught me most of what I know.
"How much?" I ask as I wipe my knife on my skirt.
"$40 000" Jerry sneers,
"Shit" I groan "I don't have anything near that Jerry" I sigh shaking my head
"My child, do not ever think you have to pay for those peoples mistakes" he spits out. When I had told Jerry about my 'parents' he had wanted to kill them right there, Jerry is like a father to me.
"Alright, fine. But I know one way that will get you your money back" I say with a smirk as I twist my life on my pointer finger
"And what is that darl'?"
"Let me join-" before I can finish he huffs "no seriously, I can protect myself, I know how to get into places quickly and I know how to seduce" I smirk as I say seduce "come on I could be a baiter, and I would be able to take the pricks down" I shrug.
Jerry looks over at the guys beside us who shrug, he sighs and nods.
"But, you won't be staying here-" the doors slam open as Sara and Kat walk through with our bags.
"Hey girls" I wave,Kat hands me my bag while trying to get her knife out.
"You" Jerry sneers as he looks at Kat, she starts shaking and pulls her knife free "I wouldn't if I were you" he warns.
"Kat, he's on our side" I laugh. She gasps and hits my shoulder- the one I was shot in. I groan, which catches everyone's attention.
"Fuck, you got shot again?" Jerry asks
"Yeah the bullet is over there somewhere" I gesture to the floor.
"Alright come on you have paper work to sign and people to meet" Jerry laughs.
"Girls, it was nice to spend 3 or so years with you, but this is where we depart, you don't need to be whores, I suggest fly somewhere and start a new life." I say as I hug the girls "I'm off" I wave and run out after Jerry.

"My child, welcome to the Kd Gang" Jerry smirked as he opens the door to his black bullet proof Harmer.

****************

A/N
Alright since I was away for so long I decided to try and sway that way- get her life to pass quickly.

Errors are expected!!!

Lots of love
Sunnygurlxoxo