Chapter 7

Louis woke me up, very early in the morning. "Mom's here." He told me she was picking us up so we could go home and Louis could pack his bags for in the X Factor house.

"But aren't we going to say goodbye?" I asked, feeling a bit weird leaving this all behind. "We'll leave them a note so they can sleep a little longer, besides we'll see them in a few hours at the house." I agreed with him and took my stuff including the undies I had borrowed from Harry so I could wash them and give them back later.

I put on bright red lipstick and went to give all the boys a big peck on the cheek so if they wake up they'd see it and it was kind of my goodbye to them together with the note of Louis and I, on which I've also put some big red lips. We hopped in our mom's car and drove off to our house.

Louis took a quick shower and I helped him pack afterwards while mom was making lunch. He's phone went off and asked me to check it for him. "When are you guys goin' to the house? -Nialler" It was a message from Niall in the boys' groupchat. I read it out loud and Louis said they need to be there at 7p.m. "Louis says 7p.m." I send without thinking. I received answers like, "Harry says OK", "Niall says thanks" and many more. I threw the phone, carefully of course, back at Lou and let him deal with it.

I was Lou's only "full-sister", it sounds really weird but our other sisters have a diffrent dad. The oldest half-sister came in and helped Louis pack. All of us get along really well but it had been and will always be Loulou and Lulu. No one can seperate us. Except the X Factor house but that doesn't count.

"Din din!" our mom yelled and everyone went downstairs to have some lunch. We were talking about the X Factor and how cool this chance was for Louis and that he was soooo going to make it. But all I could think of was how much I was going to miss him. And the other guys. I mean I don't really know them but I've always been more comfortable chilling with guys instead of girls. Now what am I going to do with only sisters left...

We finished up and cleared the table. Mom, Louis and I got upstairs and we packed the last bit of Louis clothes and stuff. Louis and I decided to race on the playstation while mom made sure he had packed everything, she doesn't completely trust him and no one can blame her. He forgot to pack his toothbrush and shampoo and basically everything from the bathroom.

"Ugh Loulou... you're so lucky you still have me, please never ever leave home for your own good..." Mom said to him, a bit teasing of course. I giggled with her and my sisters while Louis threw a teddy at us. "I hate girls." He quietly stated but he couldn't help but smile too.

***

"Here we go..." Louis said, loosing his hope. We walked in a room full of people; singers, family, friends, ... I stayed behind with mom while Louis went to say hi to Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn. They all looked so damn nervous, I felt bad for them. A guy came along and called people's names in groups. After 15 minutes or so he called "Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson" together with 4 girls names. They went on stage, in front of Simon and the other judges. The family and friends didn't know what was going on.

Moments later, the 5 guys ran out screaming and crying happy tears. Louis ran straight to us and hugged us as hard as he could. "Simon decided me and the lads should become a group! WE'RE THROUGH!" We started screaming and laughing and hugging him even tighter. "I'm so proud of my Loulou..." our mom said, starting to cry.

I saw the other boys doing the exact same thing, hugging their family, laughing. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

It got dark and we were told to go to the house and drop the singers off. Louis carried a bag and I pulled his suitcase. We walked in the house and it was amazing. "You're in our room Tommo!" Harry came out of nowhere, dragging Louis upstairs. "It's OK I can carry all this shit by myself!" I yelled after them, Louis gave me a quick smile before entering a room.

"Let me give you a hand with that." I heard this familiar voice and turned around to see Zayn. "I assume I'm going in the same direction as you are haha." He said. I was so glad to see him, I gave him a proper hug before going to look for the rest.

"So how have you celebrities been?" I asked the boys when I walked in. "Well these past hours have been so busy, I swear even 2 people recognized me!" Liam answered laughing, "And I also swear it weren't my mom and dad!"

They had been in this house for like five minutes and you couldn't even see the floor of their room anymore, the pigs. All the clothes mom had folded up were spread on and beside Lou's bed. Louis was going to sleep in the top bed. So you could imagine the mess I guess.

It was time to say goodbye to the boys and head back home. I sat next to Harry on his bed, my head leaning on his shoulder. "I missed you this morning" He said giving a kiss on the top of my head. "I know, we have to get used to it apparently..." I answered with a sigh and he chuckled. "Oh I forgot, here," I opened Louis' suitcase and pulled out the boxers Harry had lent me before, "I washed them for you."

"I thought you were going to keep them as a souvenir..." He smiled at me. I smiled back and gave him a hug.

Zayn called me aside, "I'll miss you Lulu, but what I'll miss most is sharing a blanket with you or you waking me up in the morning by falling on top of me." The cheecky bastard. But I thought it was cute though, that guy could make my heart melt. It's different with him, like with him I feel like love at first sight. But with Harry I feel like I'm falling more and more in love each time we speak or hang out or cuddle. But I also have that with Zayn. I'm so confused. Damn.

I just realised it. I love them. Goddamn.

We said goodbye and Niall came along. I grapped a hand full of the gummy bears he was eating, "See Lulu, I'm really gonna miss ya but not if you keep stealing my food." he kept the bag away from me so I couldn't steal any more. "Aww get over here!" Liam saw me and hugged me from behind while I was talking to Niall. "You know what I'm going to miss? Pushing you in dirty mud puddles!" He said while tickling/poking my sides. I kind of squeeled and escaped from his grip, which made me able to grap one more gummy bear from Niall before running off.

I saw Louis and mom saying goodye to each other in the hallway. "Bye bye baby, and don't forget to brush your teeth... and take a shower every now and then..." She kept on going, poor Loulou...

"Louuuuuuuuuuuuu" I yelled and he came to me. We hugged for what felt like a really long time. I wasn't ready to go yet, I'm gonna miss him so damn hard. I really don't want to go. I really don't want him to go.