Chapter 4

The next morning, I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I was shocked at first obviously because I fell asleep in a boys arms next to a campfire and now all of sudden I'm in this extremely comfortable bed. It's because it was so comfortable that I decided to not give a fuck and turned around again. But when I did that, I hit my face against something that was pretty hard. At first I didn't want to open my eyes because it was probably a wall or something but when I touched that 'wall' it didn't feel like one. So I carefully opened one of my eyes and saw a curly-haired boy smiling at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." Were the first words he said with his morning accent.

I backed up a little at first because how the hell did I end up here and what the fuck happened? Excuse me for my swearing but it wasn't quite normal for me.

"Gosh, you sleep like a rock!" He laughed while caressing my cheek. I wanted to slap his hand so he would get it of my face, I'm a bit moody in the morning. The moment I wanted to slap it, friendly of course, I stopped myself. I took his large hand of my face and admired the largeness of it. It was huge, I had to hold it in my two small hands and it would still be bigger.

He chuckled. I had no idea why and I don't think I wanna know. Good thing he shook it off and asked what I wanted for breakfast.

"Oh, food! C'mon let's go, boy!" I said jumping up and dragging him behind me. I then noticed I had black basket shorts on and a tank top that was way too big for me.

"You look good in my clothes." Harry said when he noticed me noticing that I had different clothes on. "No worries, I couldn't peek. Louis put it on." He added. He could probably see my face changing from embarrassment to normal again. So I went on walking and dragging.

I had never been in his house before so obviously I didn't know where I was going. He corrected me sometimes when I walked past a door but we got to the kitchen at the end.

"Oh look who we have here! We thought you were never gonna get up!"

Louis spoke, exaggerating everything of course. It was only 9a.m. so most people would still be sleeping, I think.

"5 up, 1 more to go! Let's give Zayn 5 more minutes but then we'll definitely wake him too." Liam announced. Hell no. When I'm up, everybody needs to be up.

"I'll do it now!" I screamed, running through the hallway.

"Luna! You're going to the basement!" I heard Harry yell after me but it was too late. I opened a door and expecting there to be a floor, I walked in it. But no. There have to be stairs.

I've made it as safe as can be to the floor, falling of course but I made it.

"Luna, are you okay?" Harry asked. I heard him running from the kitchen towards the basement door.

"Yes, I'm fi-iiiiiaaaahh!!!" I ended up screaming. I'm sorry but I really wasn't expecting a fucking huge spider right in front of me! I swear, it was as big as the ones in Australia! Of course it had to happen to me, the girl in the house, the one who is absolutely terrified of this creatures. This thing was so creepy, I bet I'm gonna have nightmares about it.

"Luna! Dafuq! What happened?!" Harry once again yelled, running down the stairs this time.

By the time he made it downstairs, he saw me staring at the thing and he carefully pulled me back as it was moving slowly.

"Let's go back upstairs, LuLu." He suggested. I was thinking of that too, he was just faster with saying it. Plus there ain't coming one sound out of my mouth at this moment.

We carefully walked backwards and then ran up the stairs. The gentlemen Harry is, let me run first. He was pushing my butt 'cause I didn't go fast enough for him, but I forgive him for this one time.