Chapter 8

I wanted to say time flew by, but it didn't. The only time that flew by were the very few weekends Louis came home. And the times we went to the liveshows.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry..." My mom said while kissing Louis' forehead, putting her hands on his cheeks, "You and the guys did so well, you should've won..." I went over to them and hugged them both. "It's okay, just like Zayn said 'This isn't the last of One Direction', I'm gonna be alright." Louis said, he was absolutely gutted, I hated to see him like this.

"Come on, ladies, let's go home..." He took both of our hands and we walked to the house where Liam and his parents were also packing his bags. I gave him a hug without saying anything, I don't think he needed anything more. Just a simple hug to comfort him. We tried to find Louis' stuff, it was all over the house; the bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen,... everywhere. I ran into Harry while I was looking for his toothbrush and comb.

"How are you?" I asked while hugging his waist and resting my head against his chest. I could hear and feel his heartbeat. "I'm alright, whoever wins deserves to, you know... I just wish we did..." He sighed, hugging me back. He really towered over me. I looked up, straight in his eyes, "You know, the winner usually doesn't get famous, it's the 2nd or 3rd place that does..." We were quiet for a moment and just stood there, until I heard a woman call him, probably his mom. "I'll see you later..." He said before walking off and giving a small wave.

I went back to look for Louis with his stuff when I saw him at the door talking to Harry. They gave each other a hug and Harry was about to leave when he noticed me. He waved. And then he was gone. Just like that. Louis came over to me and carried his stuff with me. Liam was still in the bedroom, ready to leave now, all the others were already gone. I didn't even see Niall or Zayn. And I think Niall went back home, all the way to Ireland. We finished packing Lou's bag and also left the house.

When we got home we all went to bed. Nobody was in the mood to talk, especially Louis. I'd just got ready to go to bed when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." It was Louis. "Let's camp, just like we used to when we were youngsters?" I smiled and we immediately gathered all the blankets and pillows and made a tent with chairs and the desk and lamps and everything we needed. We had a good talk about his feelings and the X Factor and life. It was very relieving for him. Apparently we were too loud because soon we were joined by our youngest sisters in our tent. Then they were too loud and the others came. It was basically the place to stay for our family that night. But without parents.

There was a huge breakfast waiting for us in the morning. So we left everything like it was, got up and sat at the table. These were the best pancakes I've ever eaten.

We decided to go shopping. Not clothes but just like stuff.

There was a music store in one of the streets, where I bought myself an electric guitar. It was the one I had been dreaming about for agesssss. All black with a nice, light brown neck. Louis bought himself a musicbook, with guitar chords "These are my favourite songs, if you play them I'll sing!" He was so excited about this and I was happy for him.

A few days later, Louis received an email from Simon Cowell. The subject was 'One Direction?' and he also noticed that the email was send to all of them. He read it out loud.

Hello boys
I'm going to get straight to the point: I think you guys have a huge talent that can't be waisted.
So this is why I would like to meet up again and talk about your futures.
I hope I will see all five of you next saturday in my studio in London.
Regards
Simon Cowell

There was a quiet moment where Louis and I just stared at each other before bursting out in happy tears and screaming and dancing. "I knew you would make it Lou! Oh my goood I get to be the sister of the famous guy in the famous band!" I couldn't get a grip on myself anymore I was way too happy for him. "You could be our  manager Lulu!" Louis yelled. "Now, Louis... I never wanted to be the spoiler but I think Simon just shotgunned that spot. But it's okay! I can be your own personal bodyguard"