Chapter 5

The boys ran in like idiots, afraid to get preached at. Today isn't that important though... It's just the first day of bootcamp. Oh wait, ignore that. Bootcamp is important, very important actually. 

"I think it's that way!" Louis screamed, suddenly taking a right without warning.

The boys ran like retards after him, trying to pass him and have a little running competition. A few doors and turns later and they rushed into a big, big no wait HUGE room with a stage and seats, like you have in theatres! In front of all the seats, there was the judges' desk. They weren't there at the moment itself, only a choreographer and a large group of people who made it to the bootcamp.

"And who are you, may I ask?" The choreographer asked the boys, "Never mind, hop on stage and take your spot."

Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn did as he said and scooted in between the others. I just froze and didn't really know what to do.

"Hey! What are you waiting for! Get your ass over here!" The choreographer now asked/yelled a bit angry at me. Why would he yell at me?

"But I'm not in this competition..." I stated, a bit confused obviously, "I'm just here for the mentally support." I added. I also did a weird mentally thing, like putting my hand on my forehead and wiggling my fingers. I don't know, it's just what I do. I apparently made him laugh, don't ask me why 'cause it's probably my face. I'm a pro at pulling weird faces.

"Haha, that's okay! You can take a seat but if you want to, you can always join us!" He told me, this time in an excited tone. I liked him more like this of course.

"I'll pass this time." I answered with a smile, taking the seat with the best view of 'em all. It was pretty funny, seeing them dance or doing an effort of it. They  looked like they had so much fun, but then the choreographer called Simon and Louis in so they could start the 'test'.

Zayn stormed of stage out of nowhere. I jumped up and ran after him, thinking he didn't feel very well and needed to throw up or something.

My short legs did an attempt of following his larger once into another room. He finally stopped and sat down on a chair with his face in his hands. I ran up to him and squatted down in front of him.

"Zayn... Please tell me what's wrong."

He removed his hands and stared in my eyes. Not saying a word. He wasn't crying but even a child could see in his eyes something was wrong.

"Zayn..." I began, waiting for a response.

"I just can't dance, Luna. I just can't and I don't. I don't like dancing. It's just not my style and I don't want to. I just hate it." He started ranting and I let him for a while. When he was done, I hugged him. Nothing more just hugging. I could feel him relax and that made me calm down too.

I was about to start my pep talk when we heard Simon, "Zayn... Why aren't you out there?" Then he noticed me and send me away. I didn't wanna go first but then I realized that you better not protest against Simon Cowell. I just went back and sat again in my spot.

I guess he gave Zayn a pep talk because a few moments later he appeared on stage. He looked at me with a weak smile and I gave him a thumbs up. So he knows I'm supporting him. The music started playing and I'm not saying Zayn killed it, but I'm definitely proud of him.

Afterwards, he ran to me and hugged me to dead.

"Thank you so much Luna! I'm sorry you got send away but I wouldn't be able to do it without you!"

With those words, he spun me around so I was stood with my back towards him. Then I felt him move my hair a bit and the next moment, I had his brown necklace he was wearing on.