Chapter 3

Etta had no idea that suit up, really meant suit down.

But aparentley, that's what she had to do to go in "The tank".

Etta found herself wearing a bikini and had wires conected to her every where, and she was in a small sace with water and the doors where closed. The 3rd universe, was more so something in your mind.

And after a few moments of concentrating, Etta was in.

She was sudenley wearing a long red silk gown and she was at a party. Her blonde hair was pinned up against her head in loose spiral curls. Her lips where just as red as her dress and her eye lashes definetley had extended length.

She wasn't sure where or who she was, but she knew one thing. She was in the alternate universe.

Suddenley she felt a hand on her back. She was just about to push it away when she realized who it was. Tyrrone.

"How are you here too?" She asked

"Shortly after you came i begged my parents to let my come in after you. So they put the wires on me and I came in after you."

The thought of Tyrrone and herself in a small space with barely any clothes on made Etta blush.

A smile tugged at the corners of Tyrrone's mouth. "What? Do I look that good in a tux?"

That just made Etta blush more but she turned away so that he wouldn't see it.

She changed the subject, "Where do I have to go?"

"We," Tyrrone corrected. "Where do we have to go," Etta rolled her eyes. "Well, we have to find the kortechzifan."

"No dah," Etta said sarcastically, "But where is it?"

Tyrrone's mouth quircked into a rebellious smile. "I'll tell you if you dance with me."

Seeing no other choice, Etta let Tyrrone lead her onto the dance floor and they began to slow dance to the music that seemed to match their movements perfectley. Just like the music, Etta observed, that moment was perfectley. Tyrrone leaned down, for a kiss probaly, but Etta never found out exactly what he was about to do.

Because right in that moment, they where snapped back to reality and the where gasping for air.